Homemade Acne Treatments for Acne Free Skin
If you want to get acne free skin, the easiest way is to try some homemade treatments. You can find most of the ingredients from your kitchen and garden.
1. Orange peel is very effective home treatment for acne. Prepare a paste of orange peel with little water and apply on the affected area. This will cleanse your skin pores and give you acne free skin.
2. Mix three tablespoons of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Make a paste. Apply this paste on the acne affected area before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, acne will disappear forever.
3. Hot fomentation can be applied locally to open up the blocked pores and to bring out the waste matter. The affected parts should then be washed with cold water. This is an effective natural treatment for acne.
4. Apply ice on the face before going to bed. This will reduce the inflammation and burning sensation on the skin and also help get rid of acne scars.
5. Cut a lemon in half and rub it on the affected area and leave it overnight and rinse your face in the morning or squeeze the juice and mix it with rose water and apply to the affected areas.
6. Make a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves. Apply it over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent acne, blackheads, and wrinkles.
7. Prepare a mixture of one tablespoon groundnut oil with one tablespoon fresh limejuice and apply on the affected area to prevent formation of blackheads and acne.
8. Garlic is also useful home treatment for acne. Rub raw garlic on the affected areas several times a day, it will help to remove the scars. Chronic forms of acne are also healed by this method.
9. Take a teaspoon of coriander juice; mix it with a pinch of turmeric powder. It is a very effective homemade treatment for acne and blackheads. The mixture should be applied to the face after thoroughly washing it every night before going to bed.
10. Apply a small amount of toothpaste (paste, not gel) on acne before going to bed; this helps dry out the pimples.
Note: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it.
Copyright © Nick Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Here are excellent Acne skin care products that will give you acne free skin you were longing for. Also read Home remedies for acne at Natural cures website – a health guide to make you and your family fit and healthy.