Homemade Skin Exfoliator to Remove Dead Skin Cells
Outer layer of the oldest and the dead skin cells can be removed with the help of homemade exfoliator. Know how skin exfoliator removes the dead cells.
1. You can prepare the homemade skin exfoliator by mixing one tsp sugar, one tsp of olive oil, one tsp glycerin and also few drops of patchouli oil. First wash your face then rub this mixture gently into your body with circular motion. Wash this mixture after some time. This scrub is very effective and good for dry skin.
2. Make a mixture by mixing one tablespoon of baking soda and one tablespoon of your favorite cleanser or face lotion. Gently scrub your face by rubbing this mixture in a circular motion. Rinse your face and apply moisturizer.
3. You can also make a homemade skin exfoliator by mixing baking soda with aloe vera. Make a soft paste by mixing one tablespoon of baking soda with sufficient amount of aloe vera juice or gel. If the paste is too wet, you can easily add some baking powder in it. You can use fresh aloe vera or even bottled. For 1-2 minutes gently scrub this mixture in a circular motion. Rinse your face, tone and moisturize it properly.
4. Another homemade exfoliator can be prepared with the help of mixing one tsp of honey, one tsp of salt. In these ingredients add few drops of patchouli oil. Mix the ingredients properly. Gently scrub this mixture on your face after wetting it. Scrub the mixture in a circular motion and wash it off. This homemade exfoliator is very effective for oily skin. This is a salt and honey scrub. It is a common skin exfoliator which is used at home.
5. Another easy homemade exfoliator is prepared with the help of gram flour and moong dal. It is also an effective scrub. For its preparation you have to mix one tsp gram flour and one tsp moong dal. For binding these ingredients, you can use milk and rose water. This scrub is very effective for combination skin.
Article Tags: Homemade Skin Exfoliator, Dead Skin Cells, Prepare Skin Exfoliator, Homemade Skin, Skin Exfoliator, Dead Skin, Skin Cells, Prepare Skin, Circular Motion, Very Effective, Baking Soda, Gently Scrub, Aloe Vera, Homemade Exfoliator
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Find How to Exfoliate Your Face. Also know How to Exfoliate Your Body. Read useful Homemade Face Packs for Acne.