How to Control Dandruff through Home Remedies?
There are many anti-dandruff products available in the market that can cause damage to your hair. Dandruff home remedies are the easy and effective solution to such problem.
Are you looking for how to control dandruff at home using simple home remedies? Just read this article and you will find the solution. A dirty itchy scalp is the major cause of dandruff so it is very important to maintain a good health care for your hair and scalp. Dandruff is a problem that needs to be treated very carefully whenever it occurs.
There are several home remedies that are very effective in controlling dandruff. These home remedies require ingredients that can be easily available in your kitchen. Anti-dandruff products available in the market can cause damage to your hair and your hair can start falling or even you can see premature graying of your hair. On the other hand, home remedies are simple, inexpensive and free from harmful effects.
Home remedies to control dandruff –
1. The first and the most important home remedy for dandruff is to keep your scalp and hair properly clean. Wash your hair at least twice a week.
2. Excessive shampoo can strip the natural oil from your hair so try using a natural based shampoo. Using herbal shampoo (especially neem shampoo) with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties prevents any infection and keeps your scalp protected from dirt and germs.
3. You can also use a mixture of coconut oil, or neem oil with a spoonful of camphor. This is very effective home remedy for dandruff.
4. A hair wash with vinegar is also a useful remedy for dandruff. Mix 2 teaspoons of vinegar with 6 teaspoons of water, and apply it on your scalp before going to bed. Apply the same solution in the morning before washing it off. Do not scratch your scalp with your fingernails as it could cause an infection.
5. Follow a balanced diet to provide your hair with the right amount of nutrients that include fruits and vegetables, proteins and fiber. Drink plenty of water (8-10 glasses daily) to flush toxic substances from your body.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Looking for some more home remedies for dandruff? Check out the biggest home remedies website. Also read home remedies for head lice to get clean and healthy hair you were longing for.