How to Cure Constipation through Fruits?
A diet containing plenty of green vegetables and fresh fruits provide enough roughage to help in the normal evacuation of the bowels.
Constipation is a condition where you feel difficulty in passing motion or take a few days to do one purge. If you are suffering from constipation, you are advised to eat more fruits and vegetables to increase your fiber intake. Water and other fluids (especially fruits and vegetable juice) also play an important role in cleaning and toning your intestinal tract. If you are looking for the list of fruits that may help you in relieving constipation, then you can stop your search now. This is the article you were looking for…
List of fruits that help in constipation cure -
1. Papaya – Take half a medium-sized papaya at breakfast daily. It act as a natural laxative and helps in colon cleansing and relieving constipation.
2. Orange - Taking one or two oranges at bedtime and again on rising in the morning is an effective way of stimulating the bowels.
3. Grapes - Take at least 350 gm of grapes daily to clear the bowel. It tones up the stomach and intestines and relieves the most chronic constipation.
4. Guava – Take one or two guavas everyday to cure constipation. Guava when eaten with seeds provides roughage to the diet and helps in the normal evacuation of the bowels.
5. Pear – Take a glass of pear juice daily for few days to cure your problem or in ordinary cases, a medium-sized pear taken after dinner or with breakfast will have the desired effect.
6. Bael fruit - Bael fruit cleans and tones up the intestines and throws out even the very old accumulated fecal matter if taken regularly for two or three months.
There are some herbal combinations that can also be used to improve your colon's health and get your bowels moving again. Triphala is one among them. It contains equal proportion of three natural herbs haritaki, amalaki and bibhitaki. It not only cleanses your colon but also cure constipation from the root.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read more about Triphala and know how it can cure your constipation from the root. Also read home remedies for constipation at Natural cures website – a health guide to make you and your family fit and healthy.