How to Relieve Constipation - Natural Treatment for Constipation
Many people, in fact having their bowel movements normal feel that they are suffering from constipation. Read this article to know how to relieve constipation.
The actual definition of constipation is having a dry, hard and small amount of bowel movement usually less than three times a week. People suffering from the bowel movement suffer from difficult and painful bowel movement. Some other symptoms of bowel movement include the feeling of uncomfortable, bloated and sluggish.
Each and every people some time in their lifetime suffer from constipation. Some of its general cause may be lack of exercise and poor diet. For some people the problem of constipation is only temporary and not the permanent feature. If some one feels that he or she is suffering from constipation then he or she may find out the actual cause, symptom and also the prevention of constipation. It will provide him or her permanent relief.
Some of the common causes of constipation are given below -
1. Lack of exercise
2. Problems related to colon and rectum
3. Abuse of laxatives
4. Problems with intestinal function
5. Ignoring the urge to have bowel movement
6. Irritable bowel syndrome
8. Not enough liquids
9. Not enough fiber in diet
10. Specific diseases - multiple sclerosis and lupus
Some important steps must be taken to relieve constipation -
1. Increase the intake of high fiber diet. Take a variety of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avoid the intake of breads, potatoes, meats and also greasy foods.
2. Increase the intake of cabbage as it is not only a high fiber but also contain enzymes which encourages the entire digestive tract to "flush".
3. To relieve constipation you must hydrate sufficient. Drink at least 1.5 to 2 liters of water or more depending upon the condition of weather, exercise and your size.
4. Exercise is a good remedy to relieve constipation. But don't do exercise only to relieve constipation. Make a regular habit to exercise to relieve from constipation.
5. A good remedy to relieve from constipation is to take banana with a glass of warm milk. But this solution is only for mild constipation.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read useful Home Remedies for Constipation. Read some useful Home Remedies for Premature Ejaculation. Also read How to Prevent Premature Ejaculation.