Invisalign Is Part of a Makeover
The idea of an appearance makeover can be an exciting one and Invisalign may be a part of the chosen procedures. With all the media exposure regarding the cosmetic possibilities in celebrities as well...
The idea of an appearance makeover can be an exciting one and Invisalign may be a part of the chosen procedures. With all the media exposure regarding the cosmetic possibilities in celebrities as well as everyday people, many individuals desire a makeover for themselves. Not only will the person look better, they'll feel better, too. Looking youthful and attractive has shown to increase the ability to generate income, attract a compatible mate, and heal from disease. Anyone who thinks that beauty is only skin-deep is sadly mistaken. Here are some ways that looking great improves quality of life:
- Generate income: While it may seem unfair, pretty women and handsome men are hired more often. They are also promoted more frequently and draw higher salaries. Having some cosmetic procedures performed can pay for itself in the long run. These techniques are an investment in oneself.
- Attract a compatible mate: Men and women are attracted to lovely people physically. They're also attracted to individuals who are confident, smile more often and have inner wellbeing. Invisalign contributes to a lovely grin and when people flash their smile more often, it draws attention and interest.
- Healing from disease: The better a person feels about himself of herself, the healthier he or she will be. This is because confidence, self love and high energy all spill into increased immune functioning. It also makes individuals take better care of themselves, increasing healthy choices such as eating right, exercising and socializing.
Popular makeover techniques that individuals choose will affect their faces, bodies and smiles. Some common procedures include:
- Facial procedures: Men and women are having facial procedures that are invasive and non-invasive. Some surgical interventions include facelifts, brow lifts, neck lifts, blepharoplasty and otoplasty. Non-surgical approaches include resurfacing and injectable techniques such as dermabrasion, chemical peels, Botox, and Restylane.
- Bodies: Bodies can get a variety of nips and tucks including abdominoplasty, breast augmentation, lifts or reductions and liposuction to sculpt away stubborn fatty deposits.
- Smiles: The way a smile appears is important in terms of even edges, color, harmonious look and alignment.
o Invisalign: Invisalign is a new method of straightening teeth that entails using plastic, clear, removable devices to create alignment. If worn for 22 or 23 hours a day, the time required to straighten is fairly rapid.
o Bleaching: Whitening the surface enamel by bleaching will create a brighter, younger looking grin. Dinginess and spots become a thing of the past after these cosmetic procedures.
o Veneers: Veneers are thin shells which are attached to enamel to create an even look.
o Bonding: Bonding is a process to cover up jagged or discolored teeth to improve the look of the teeth.
o Gum surgery: Gum surgery to alleviate swollen gums or those that are too prominent can create a more attractive look.
Getting a makeover can cause a man or woman to look more attractive, feel better about themselves, become more financially secure, attract relationships, and increase their immunity. Invisalign is one of many procedures that can lead to a higher quality of life.
Article Tags: More Often
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Invisalign Santa Clara will make sure that your teeth look beautiful and straight. If you need this, go to: http://www.accu-dental.com/.