Natural Ayurvedic Cure For Piles Or Hemorrhoids
As most of us know, herbal or ayurvedic remedy for any health issue will be safe and this is applicable to ayurvedic cure for hemorrhoids as well. Pilesgon capsule is one of the best natural cures for hemorrhoids problem.
Piles or hemorrhoids are swollen or dilated veins under the rectum around the opening of anal. These are low pressure blood vessels that return blood to the heart. They are generally known to occur in the general population of adults, particularly a number of people with this health issue do not complain about any symptoms. However, many people experience symptoms associated with piles at least once in their lifetime. But, if the problem continues, it is important to take appropriate treatment to prevent further issues.
Even though, this condition is not life-threatening, if not treated at appropriate times, it can even lead to cancer. The instances of this condition in men and women are equal, but it is stated that men are more likely to get treatment for this as compared to women.
How about treatment?
When it comes to treatment for this condition, ayurvedic cure for hemorrhoids can be the better option as against opting for surgical or other methods. The reason is that ayurvedic remedies are safe to the humans and they do not cause any side effects. In addition, these remedies apart from curing the main issue will also bring many other benefits to the health of humans. One such excellent ayurvedic remedy called as Pilesgon capsule does the same. Yes, apart from addressing the different contributing factors towards piles, this herbal remedy can also bring other health benefits to the humans.
Pilesgon capsules: These ayurvedic cures for hemorrhoids is a natural remedy with all herbal ingredients and now let us get into the details about some herbal ingredients present in these capsules:
Acacia catechu: This is the scientific name for the herb called as kttha and it is also called khair commonly. It is added to ayurvedic cure for hemorrhoids because of the following reasons:
1. Its anti-inflammatory property will help this herb in bringing down the swelling associated with piles.
2. Furthermore, this ingredient is known for its anti-fungal and antibacterial activities. So, these properties will help in prevention of growth of these microorganisms in the wounds associated with piles.
3. It can address issues connected with skin like skin eruptions and boils.
4. It can provide relief for dysentery and diarrhea.
5. In addition, it is also known for its effectiveness in addressing constipation, which is the major reason for piles in many patients.
Hemsagar: This ingredient in ayurvedic cure for piles is mainly known for its antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. It is added to these capsules because of the following reasons:
1. It is stated that diabetes can be an important contributor towards piles and this ingredient being anti-diabetic will reduce the blood sugar level, thereby bringing down its effect in many other parts of the body.
2. Being an antioxidant herb, this ingredient in the ayurvedic cure for piles will help to fight the effect of aging in humans. As it is found that mostly aged people get this health issue, the effect of aging will be reduced by this ingredient.
3. The antimicrobial properties will prevent bacterial infections in wounds.
Article Tags: Ayurvedic Cure
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR