Natural Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids That Are Simple and Effective
Piles or hemorrhoids is a painful condition of the rectum that arises due to the inflammation of the rectal veins and can be internal or external. This article briefly describes the symptoms, causes and natural remedies for hemorrhoids.
1. Pain and itching in the anal area often followed by bleeding.
2. Inflammation or swelling outside the anus.
3. Urge of defecation even if there is no stool in the rectum.
Constipation is the major cause for Hemorrhoids and this result due to
1. Insufficient fiber in the daily diet.
2. Excessive consumption of oily and fatty foods.
3. Insufficient fluid intake.
Other factors contributing to this disorder are -
2. Weight Lifting
3. Irregular toilet habits
4. Diarrhea in some cases
Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids can result in heavy blood loss demanding urgent medical intervention. Simple home remedies are highly beneficial in curing piles completely.
1. Taking 3-4 figs soaked in water including the water in which it is soaked, early in the morning is a very good home remedy for hemorrhoids.
2. Lots of leafy greens must be included in the daily diet to facilitate easy bowel movement.
3. Sesame is very helpful in treating hemorrhoids. Boiling about 20 grams of sesame seeds in half liter water and drinking the mixture gives good results.
4. Consuming 60 -90 ml. of radish juice adding a pinch of salt, every morning in empty stomach helps in treating this problem.
5. Application of a paste of radish and milk on the inflamed areas also reduces the pain and the swelling.
6. Taking powdered mango seeds once or twice with or without honey is effective in treating bleeding hemorrhoids.
7. Taking few jambul fruits also helps in reducing hemorrhoids.
8. Applying a cold compress of witch hazel extract on the affected areas with a cotton pad helps in relieving the pain.
9. Strong infusion of calendula used in sitz bath is highly effective in treating hemorrhoids as the herb helps in reducing pain and inflammation.
10. Various yoga postures and exercises also gives good results in hemorrhoid treatment, but these should be carried out under a suitable guidance.
Article Tags: Home Remedies
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read more effective Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids. Also know useful Home Remedies for Blackheads. Read the benefits of Shilajit for enhancing libido.