Natural Home Remedies on Heel Spur that You Should Know
Heel spur is related with the outgrowth of the bone of the heel. It may be located at the back of the heel or beneath the sole of the foot. When there is a heel spurs at the back of the heel then ther...
Heel spurs and plantar fasciitis arte related to the underlying disease which causes arthritis like reactive arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis. Heel spurs and plantar fasciitis can occur alone also. it is a fact and it should be kept in mind that heel spurs shows no symptom at all but incidentally it may be discovered during x-ray examination done for some other purpose. Though, it is an abnormal extension of the bones which is present in the heel. So it causes discomfort and pain associated with the inflammation in the affected area.
This type of disorder is more prone among the people with active life styles or the people who belongs to the sports field. This problem may also be caused by lifting of heavy objects. Various home remedies are available for heel spurs in various parts of the world. Some of the popular home remedies are given below -
1. The solution of borax is an effective remedy for the treatment of heel spurs. You may soak your feet in the solution of heel spurs regularly. Then you will observe the difference in inflammation and pain within few days.
2. Chlorinated water is also very effective for the treatment of heel spur. It not only takes away the pain but also bring down the inflammation caused in the area.
3. When there is any discomfort in any part of the body especially in the heel, apple cider vinegar helps in reducing the discomfort. You have to cut a paper in the shape of the heel. Soak this paper in apple cider vinegar and make a habit to wear it regularly for four to five days. You will definitely feel relief from heel spurs.
4. The affect of heel spurs is reduced by the application of ice pack on the affected area. It not only reduces the pain but also works on the muscles to reduce the inflammation.
5. Massage of coconut oil is helpful in the treatment of heel spurs.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read more effective Home Remedies on Heel Spurs. Know the benefits of Shilajit - Health Rejuvenator. Read information about Diabetes Natural Treatment.