Natural Home Treatments for Sunburn
Home treatments for sunburn are natural and made from ingredients available in your kitchen or garden. They give essential nourishment to your skin and protect your skin from sun rays.
Home treatments are natural and made from herbal ingredients available in your kitchen or garden. They do not harm your skin. They heal the damage made from the harsh sun rays and simultaneously nourish your skin. They give essential nourishment to your skin to further protect your skin from sun rays.
Home treatments for Sunburn Skin
Below are some easy home treatments for sunburn that will heal your damaged skin and provide essential nourishment.
1. Peanut oil – This oil is very effective natural treatment for sunburn relief. But it's not convenient if you're having guests for dinner or going out to the movies.
2. Aloe Vera gel - It soothes and heals your skin and also gives a healthy smooth skin.
3. Mix non fat dry milk with a couple of tablespoons of salt and 3-4 cups of water then apply it directly with a soft, saturated cloth.
4. If you have an all-over burn, a specially prepared bath may help you a lot. Start with lukewarm water and add a mixture of one cup of milk, two cups of raw, uncooked oatmeal and one tablespoon of honey. Soaking for about 10 minutes will soothe the skin and replace some of the lost natural moisture.
5. Another useful bath for sunburn relief is baking soda - about two cups. Baking soda or oatmeal baths are also good natural skin care remedies for dry skin, acne, eczema and just about any other skin problem.
6. If your sunburn is on your forehead, on your cheeks or around your eyes, try cold, used tea bags or thin slices of cold cucumber, apple or potato.
Heal your burned skin naturally!
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.
Copyright © Nick Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Here are excellent Natural skin care products for dull skin. Also read Home remedies for anti aging at Natural cures website – a health guide to make you and your family fit and healthy.