Natural ways to increase sperm count
Major cause for male infertility is low sperm count, low sperm motility and a large number of malformed or abnormal sperms. Various environmental and biological factors affect the sperm count. Numerous ways are explained in ayurveda to increase sperm count, sperm motility and thus increase fertility of men.
Major cause for male infertility is low sperm count, low sperm motility and a large number of malformed or abnormal sperms. Various environmental and biological factors affect the sperm count. Numerous ways are explained in ayurveda to increase sperm count, sperm motility and thus increase fertility of men. The causes for low sperm count and natural ways to increase sperm count are explained below.
1. Sperm count reduces when the temperature of testicles increases. Temperature of testicles increases by using tight pants, undergarments, hot water showers, sauna etc. Avoiding these causes help to increase sperm count. Washing testicles with cold water after bath help to increase sperm count and sperm motility.
2. Weight increase causes hormonal imbalance and reduces testosterone level in men. Weight reduction helps to reverse this condition .Increased testosterone increases sperm count. In obese people fat layers of abdomen overlap testicles when they sit. Because of this the temperature of testicles raises. Hence sitting for long hours can reduce sperm count in obese people. Over weighted persons who sit for long hours , are advised to take a break in between and walk around for 10 – 15 minutes. This helps to increase sperm count and reduce weight.
3. The fertility in women decrease as their age progress. Same way the sperm quality and motility in men reduce as their age progress. The ageing process in men can be slowed down by using ayurvedic vajikarana therapy. Vajikarana therapy rejuvenates the male reproductive system and slows down the ageing process. It also increases quality and quantity of sperms thus increasing sperm count and sperm motility
4. Alcohol, marijuana, tobacco reduce sperm count and sperm motility by 50%. Keeping away from these addictions help to increase sperm count and sperm motility.
5. Psychological factors like stress, worry, strain can reduce sperm count. Put a stop to these factors by adopting yoga and meditation in your daily routine. Yoga and meditation are best stress busters. Lessening these psychological factors help to boost sperm count.
6. Regularly massage your body with herbal oil. Massaging herbal oil increases libido, blood circulation and boosts health. Massaging body with herbal oil is known as Abhyanga. Abhyanga retards ageing process, boosts health, increases libido, enhances blood circulation and strengthens the muscles.
7. Avoid riding bicycles as it causes trauma to testicles.
8. Consume good nourishing diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits and dry fruits . Avoid spicy and bitter foods. Keep your body well hydrated by drinking 12-15 glasses of water daily.
9. Frequent ejaculation of semen can cause low sperm count. Hence avoid very frequent sex and masturbation. Giving a gap of 3-4 days between 2 consecutive ejaculations help to increase sperm count.
10. The toxin ama , which is formed due to indigestion may block the channels (srotas) which carry semen (shukra) and reduce sperm count. Hence stay away from foods which cause constipation and indigestion to keep the sperm count in normal range.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
This article is copy righted. The author Dr.SavithaSuri is an Ayurvedic Physician and web master of http://www.ayurhelp.com/ . Read article at http://www.ayurhelp.com/increase_sperm_count.htm email@example.com