Paraben Free Face Care - The Top Common Ingredients You Should Look for in Your Lotions and Creams
Learn more about the ingredient called Paraben and how you can find Paraben free lotions and creams in order to keep beautiful looking skin.
Perhaps you already know the potential dangers of parabens, how they can cause cancers and harmful allergic reactions. So whatís next? You need to eliminate the products that contain parabens and stick to those with none, known as paraben free face care.†
Usually when it comes to paraben free lotions and creams, they will contain fewer harsh chemicals and more natural ingredients.† Sometimes you will be lucky enough to find one that is 100% natural.† Hereís what to look for so youíre headed in the right direction.
2. Alternative stabilizers. One of the major advantages of a paraben is that it has a very excellent shelf life. It is also abundant and very cheap. Thatís why companies that are selling paraben free face care products should be using alternative stabilizers as preservatives. You may want to look for those that contain organic rosemary, for example.†
3. CoQ10. Generally, this is naturally produced by the body. It acts as one of our main defenders, eliminating the toxins and free radicals that are damaging our body cells. However, the more we age, the more our bodies lose the effectiveness of producing them. Thus, you can choose paraben free face care products that are rich in CoQ10. This way, you will be able to replenish those that are already used. It can also slow down the anti-aging process (something that women would love to know).
4. Collagen. When your skin sags, donít blame your age. Itís highly normal for people to lose their skinís elasticity the more that they get older. However, there are several factors that can speed up the process, one of which will be the chemicals that you invite into your body, such as parabens. They can also be caused by constant exposure to the sun. If you donít want to end up having saggy-looking skin in your early thirties, you may want to choose paraben free lotions and creams that can enhance the bodyís ability to produce collagen.†
5. Shea Butter. This is a common ingredient in paraben free facial care products. It can decrease the appearance of fine lines, scars, blemishes, and dark spots. It can bring back the suppleness of the lips by preventing them from chapping. Most of all, it can retain skin moisture and softness.††
6. Organic beeswax. Some paraben free lotions and creams may also contain organic beeswax. This is something that is not absorbed by the skin; thus, it offers a protective layer to it and prevents moisture from evaporating fast from the skin.†
You can look glamorous and be healthy all at the same time. All you need to do is to stick with paraben free facial care products.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Christy S. endorses Cher Sern Lim who is a natural skin care researcher with more than 7 years of experience in natural†skin care treatment. Please visit http://www.beautyskincarecream.com/ for more free information natural skin care products.