Prostate Disorders Causes and Home Remedies
Prostate gland is a walnut sized gland and an important part of the male reproductive system. Gland is located below the urinary bladder.
Prostatitis or inflammation of prostate gland occurs due to infection by bacteria that flow up the urethra. An enlarged prostate squeezes the urethra and cuts off the flow of urine. This results in difficulty in urinating; it results in weak stream and the patient often feels that he is unable to empty his bladder completely each time he tries to urinate. This problem often interferes with night's sleep. At times, retention of urine may lead to back flow of urine to the kidneys, thereby damaging kidneys or even causing renal failures. The patient may develop hernia if he strains too much while urinating. Prostate disorders also cause much pain in lower back hips, legs and feet. The factors triggering prostate disorders may be listed as follows:
1. Sitting for prolonged hours
2. Natural aging process
4. Excessive sexual excitement
5. Infectious diseases
6. Exposure to cold and chills.
Home Remedies for Prostate Disorders
1. Take 50 grams of pumpkin seeds each day either in cooked form or in powdered form. The powder could be mixed with honey before consuming. This is an excellent cure for prostate disorders.
2. Blend 200 ml of spinach juice and 300 ml of carrot juice and take. This works a lot against prostate disorders.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon holy basil juice with 1 teaspoon honey or yoghurt, and take the mixture once daily. This cures prostate disorders.
4. Soak in a warm water tub for 30 minutes. This alleviates pain and gland inflammation.
5. Drink plenty of water to keep this disorders at bay.
6. Generously use tomatoes in cooking to have healthy prostate gland.
7. Regular intake of parsley juice does away with prostate problems.
8. Consume juniper berries in plenty to get rid of prostate disorders.
9. Drink lemon water every morning to solve prostate problems and regularize urine flow.
10. Stinging nettle treats prostate problem effectively.
11. Take alternate hot and cold hip baths to get relief from gland swelling and pain.
12. Perform yogic exercises to keep your prostate healthy.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read about effective Home Remedies for Prostrate Disorders. Also know about Home Remedies for Peptic Ulcer. Read about Home Remedies for Prickly Heat.