Simple Natural Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars
In order to reduce acne scars, the simplest way is to try some natural remedies that not only reduce scars but also give nutrients to your skin.
1. Mix a fresh limejuice in a glass of boiled milk and apply on the face as a face wash for acne, blackheads, and cracked skin.
2. Prepare a paste of roasted and powdered pomegranate skin with fresh lime juice and apply over boils, acne, blackheads and whiteheads.
3. Wheatgrass is one of the best natural source of healthy nutrients. Drinking wheatgrass juice will help to reduce acne scars.
4. Eat fresh fruits to supply your skin with collagen building vitamin C. You can also smear them onto your face for gentle acid exfoliation. Just puree ¼ cup of pineapple and smooth it onto your face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes, then rinse. Since the pineapple contains ascorbic acid, it will impart a brightening effect on the face, and help reduce acne scars.
5. Your skin needs water to keep the skin plump, to remove toxins, and the build new skin cells. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day to give your skin enough water it needs to reveal healthier, fresher skin.
6. The last but most important thing you need to reduce acne scars is consistency. Acne scars form over a series of weeks, layer by layer. To remove the acne scarring, you need to use acne home treatment on a daily basis to remove the damaged scar tissue layer by layer.
Devote time to remove the damaged skin and give yourself the nutrients you need to build healthier skin.
Note: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it.
Copyright © Nick Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Here are excellent Acne skin care products that will give you acne free skin you were longing for. Also read Home remedies for acne at Natural cures website – a health guide to make you and your family fit and healthy.