Stretch Marks - Causes And Natural Home Remedies
It is a common phenomenon associated with periods of hormonal flux. Both men and women can have stretch marks; but women are more prone to the development of stretch marks.
1. Obesity - Excess obesity may cause this problem.
3. Hormonal imbalance
4. Natural process of growth
5. Pregnancy - In most of the cases stretch marks have seen after pregnancy.
6. Prolonged intake of high doses of oral corticosteroids.
7. Usage of steroid containing skin creams/ointments for a long time.
8. Mineral and vitamin deficiencies.
1. Combine 1 tablespoon each of calendula oil and wheat germ oil. Rub the combination on these marks to remove them.
2. Scrub marks with an apricot scrub. This will gradually cause these marks to fade away.
3. Application of lavender oil on these marks thrice daily removes them.
4. Application of Vitamin K/E cream also yields good results.
5. Application of cocoa-butter treats these marks effectively.
6. Apply Aloe Vera gel to remove your these marks naturaly.
7. Put 7 drops of lavender oil or chamomile oil to a carrier oil which could be avocado oil or jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. Rub the mixture on these marks daily to get rid of them.
8. Mix one-fourth cup Aloe Vera gel, half cup olive oil, the contents squeezed out of 6 capsules of Vitamin E and 4 capsules of Vitamin A. Blend thoroughly in a blender and apply on stretch marks to erase them.
9. An aroma oil massage prevents these mark appearance. Regular use of this massage helps a lot in this condition.
10. Rub olive oil in circular motion to do away with these marks problem.
11. Exercise regularly to tone up muscles and avoid these marks.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read about effective Home Remedies for Stretch Marks. Also know about Home Remedies for Sunburn. Read about Home Remedies for Swelling Feet.