What Is Best External Hemorrhoids Treatment At Your Home
Hemorrhoids also known as Piles are inflamed veins in the anus. Hemorrhoids can be of two types - external and internal. Internal hemorrhoids occur inside the anus whereas external hemorrhoids occur outside.
1. Fiber - It is very important to include plenty of fiber in your diet for the prevention of Hemorrhoids. Fiber loosens stools and ensures its passage without straining. It also provides relief from symptoms associated with Piles such as itching, discomfort, and pain. Regular intake of Psyllium is a great way to prevent Hemorrhoids. Eating fiber rich foods like whole grains, vegetables, ground flaxseeds, etc. are helpful in the treatment of Hemorrhoids.
2. Bioflavonoids - A type of plant compound that stabilizes and strengthens blood vessel walls and decreases inflammation. They provide relief from anal discomfort, pain, and anal discharge during an acute hemorrhoid attack. Bioflavonoid has rarely any side effect and effectively cures hemorrhoids during pregnancy. Intake of citrus fruits, citrus fruits, diosmin, herperidin, and oxerutins are beneficial in the treatment of Hemorrhoids. Daflon which has citrus bioflavonoid improves symptoms in expectant mothers like symptoms of pain, heaviness, bleeding, itching and discharge.
3. Witch Hazel - Topical application of witch hazel in the form of witch hazel distilled liquid, ointment, or medicated pads to the anal area are the best external Hemorrhoids treatments at home. The astringent properties of witch hazel reduces pain, itching and swelling associated with Hemorrhoids and prevents bleeding.
4. Butcher’s Broom - A plant also known as knee holly, box holly, and sweet broom was once used by butchers in Europe to clean their chopping blocks. It is one of the best external Hemorrhoids treatments at home. It improves blood circulation and effectively cures Hemorrhoids and Vericose veins. It can be consumed in the form of capsule or tea. It has a compound called ruscogen which has anti-inflammatory and vein-contricting properties.
5. Horse chestnut - Herb used in folk medicine has a compound aescin which provides relief from symptoms like swelling and inflammation and strengthens blood vessel walls. It effectively cures chronic venous insufficiency. It can be taken in the form of tea or capsule.
6. Corticosteroid creams which you will easily get in the pharmacies will help ease irritation and soreness.
Hence we can conclude that the above mentioned are some remedies of best external hemorrhoids treatment will help us treat external Hemorrhoids effectively.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read about Hemorrhoids Herbal Treatment. Also know Herbal Treatment for Hemorrhoids. Read about Piles Herbal Treatment.