Great Family Photo Book Ideas
Putting together family photo books is a fun and rewarding project that you can do at home with your own thermal binding machine. Here are a few ideas to help get started.
1. Birthdays. What's not to love about a birthday? All those presents, cake, and candles - it's a great time for all concerned and a great reason to put together a photo book. If just one of your family member's birthdays don't give you enough material, put all of those birthdays together in one book that you and yours can enjoy all the year through. Compare and contrast who may have gotten the best presents, the best looking cake, and, well, who had the most candles. Give everyone one of these books and let the fun begin.
2. Graduations. From nursery school middle school to college, your kids are going to see a lot of promotions and graduations in their day. Why not collect all the photos you can and create a graduation themed photo book? It would make a great graduation present, and your child will love having all these memories together in one place. For that little extra touch, you can scan and insert all the diplomas that have been received by the grad in question over the years as well. Overall, a graduation photo book is a nice way to make the passage of time and achievement for your child.
3. Sports. Is your family the sports-crazed, athletic type? Put all their touchdowns, spikes, and home runs in one great book that they can enjoy forever. Make sure to include both actions shots and photos of the whole team, so you can give them something to remember their teammates by as well. If you and yours are more the outdoorsy types, you can put together photo books of favorite hikes, climbs, and bike trips.
4. Holidays. Photo books are a great way of permanently documenting holidays from Christmas to Halloween and everything in between. Each holiday has its own special fun and significance, and every year is a little bit different. Want to remember when you all dressed up as your favorite superhero and stormed the neighborhood rescuing candy from houses? Want to have a permanent hardcover place to display the looks on your kids faces when you got them the best present ever? Photo books can help you do all of this, and keep those memories safe forever.
5. Vacations. Photo books are a great way to display your family vacation photos as well. You can include photos from many vacations over the years, or just the last and best trip your and your family went on. With your own thermal binding machine on hand, you can create as many books as you want and give them out as presents to each member of your family.
6. Family History. Got a bunch of old photos from previous generations that you'd like to display but you don't know how? Scan and put them in a family history photo book and you won't have to worry about them receiving more damage from being handled. Get someone from the older generation to help you with the captions, and you will have a family history book that will bring joy to future generations as well.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
If you are interested in more information about how the right Thermal Binding Systems can help you create a great family photo book you might want to visit v. They offer a great price on these machines and they even offer Free Shipping on orders over$75. Plus, they carry a full line of Thermal Binding Supplies, in many colors and sizes. Check it out today!