Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
Sunday, July 21, 2019
 
Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint ArticlesRegisterAll CategoriesTop AuthorsSubmit Article (Article Submission)ContactSubscribe Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
 

Details of Hutschenreuther

Each Hutschenreuther ornament is a dated limited edition piece. This ornament is from 1994, and was designed by Ole Winther. The company was founded in 1814 by Carl Magnus Hutschenreuther (c1780-1845) and based in Hohenberg an der Eger, Bavaria, Germany.

 

  

Each Hutschenreuther ornament is a dated limited edition piece. This ornament is from 1994, and was designed by Ole Winther.  In 1814, Karl Mangus Hutschenreuther established one of the first private porcelain decoration factories in Germany. He decorated white-ware and produced his own patterns. Upon his death in 1845, his son Lorenz continued the Hutschenreuther Porcelain tradition. Hutschenreuther was a trendsetter and enabled Germany to gain an excellent reputation in the European china industry. The Hutschenreuther 'Mark of the Lion' is a symbol of excellence that continues to this day.

 

Hutschenreuther is the name of the family that established the production of porcelain in Northern Bavaria, in 1814. Hutschenreuther was a trend-setter and enabled Germany to gain an excellent reputation in the European porcelain industry. The Hutschenreuther "Mark of the Lion" is a symbol of excellence that continues to this day, though, since 2000, it is a trademark of Rosenthal.

 

The company was founded in 1814 by Carl Magnus Hutschenreuther (c1780-1845) and based in Hohenberg an der Eger, Bavaria, Germany. Carl had previously worked at the Wallendorf porcelain manufacturing company. After his death in 1845, the factory was headed by his widow, Johanna Hutschenreuther, and her sons. From 1860, they produced gilded porcelains that were hand painted. A large part of the factory was destroyed by a fire in 1848 but it was rebuilt.

 

In the early part of the 20th century, Hutschenreuther grew quickly by absorbing factories at Altrohlau (1909), of Carl Auvera in Arzberg 1856, Carl's sons Lorenz and Christian founded their own firm in Selb, a town some 17 km north of Hohenberg. Later know as Lorenz Hutschenreuther, Selb (LHS), this firm expanded and took over the Tirschenreuth porcelain factoryFree Web Content, in 1927. Please purchase on online http://www.etabletop.com/

Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com

ABOUT THE AUTHOR


Representing Hutschenreuther in the website http://www.etabletop.com

 



Health
Business
Finance
Travel
Technology
Home Repair
Computers
Marketing
Autos
Family
Entertainment
Law
Education
Communication
Other
Sports
ECommerce
Home Business
Self Help
Internet
Partners


Page loaded in 0.025 seconds