Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
Monday, July 22, 2019
 
Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint ArticlesRegisterAll CategoriesTop AuthorsSubmit Article (Article Submission)ContactSubscribe Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
 

Hutschenreuther Very Designed Pasta Plates

Paul Muller's factory was founded in 1890 and specialized in the manufacturing of porcelain tableware.The back stamp with the crown in the picture was acquired by Hutschenreuther in 1917.

 

Paul Muller's factory was founded in 1890 and specialized in the manufacturing of porcelain tableware.The back stamp with the crown in the picture was acquired by Hutschenreuther in 1917. Between 1943 and 1957 Hutschenreuther rented this factory to "Porzellanmanufaktur Berlin" which was destroyed during the war. The history of the Hutschenreuther Company begins with the name of Carl Magnus Hutschenreuther who opened the first Bavarian decorating after some years he started to produce porcelain himself porcelain factory in the upper Frankonian region of Germany, in 1814.

 

Nowadays, Hutschenreuther is where high standard meet international flair. Being a member of the Group Rosenthal Wedgwood Waterford it produces fine porcelain tableware for dinner, coffee and tea, gift articles and hotel porcelain. As a yardstick and premium brand name for the international art de la table, Hutschenreuther offers both stylish and fine porcelain with exclusive character, functional image and innovative product range. Gorgeous cup and saucer are entirely hand painted with pink roses and green foliage on a softly blended pastel ground. The rims have a wide band of rich, old Roman gold and the art is exceptionally well done. The porcelain is very fine and translucent.

 

In addition to decorating white ware, Hutschenreuther wanted to produce his own patterns, and after an eight year struggle with the Bavarian Government (which was not interested in creating competition for the state-owned factory), Hutschenreuther received the necessary permission to begin production in 1822. Upon his death in 1845, his son Lorenz founded his own Hutschenreuther Porcelain Company in Selb. Son Christian and widow Johanna also worked to carry on the company tradition.

 

In the early part of the 20th century, Hutschenreuther grew quickly by absorbing factories at Altrohlau (1909)Article Search, Arzburg (1918) and Tirschenreuth (1927). The branches of the company were united in 1969. Hutschenreuther was a trend-setter and enabled Germany to gain an excellent reputation in the European china industry. The Hutschenreuther "Mark of the Lion" is a symbol of excellence that continues to this day. Please purchase on online http://www.etabletop.com/

 

Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com

ABOUT THE AUTHOR


Representing Hutschenreuther Dinnerware in the website http://www.etabletop.com

 



Health
Business
Finance
Travel
Technology
Home Repair
Computers
Marketing
Autos
Family
Entertainment
Law
Education
Communication
Other
Sports
ECommerce
Home Business
Self Help
Internet
Partners


Page loaded in 0.030 seconds