Just a simple newsletter or article...right?.... WRONG! A unique selling proposition!
Your web site can be generating enough visitors and have agood sales conversion ratio. This article will highlight afew practical ideas that will align your web site in gettingmore first-time visitors, repeat visitors, and also helpgenerate more sales by setting up or tweaking your website'sunique selling proposition through the use of anautoresponder and article distribution. Let me explain whatI mean by all of this.
Firstly, it is very important to understand the importanceof being able to follow up with a visitor by getting theirname and email address when they visit your website. Whenyou have an autoresponder service in place on your website,you will be able to introduce your service and build theneccessary relationship with your subscriber in order forthem to trust you before making a sale. It is important thatyou build a subscriber-base for your newsletter in order tostay in contact with subscribers, and then in turn offeryour products or services which will assist you ingenerating more sales.
Now lets look at some specific tips that combine newsletterand article distribution into a unique selling propositionfor your business. Even if you're not a writer, you can comeup with a good newsletter and articles just by doing someinitial brain-storming and fine-tuning.
* When a subscriber signs up for your newsletter, you should provide prompt to-the-point style meaty-content tips-and-techniques about the industry. By doing a quick analyses about your specific industry on paper, you can, say, break the industry into its 3 main criteria. You can then come up with, say, 3-5 important sub-points about each criteria. This simple step alone can now allow you to put together a subscriber follow-up series of at least 5 to 12 emails pertaining to your industry.
* Get your subscriber into the habit of clicking on a link / links within your email, whilst staying within the email's line of presentation. In other words, dont wildly change your topic in an attempt to recommend a product or service (or affiliate services) to your subscriber.
* Your email should allow the subscriber to be one click away from the recommended solution, presented to them through an article-styled web page on your own web site. Prevent your newsletter from pointing to websites other than your own. This will allow your subscriber to have added confidence in your product or as a service provider, even though you recommend an affiliate product or have an affiliate product review set up on that specific web page. This is also for web site search engine ranking purposes mentioned further down.
* Try to keep your newsletter uncomplicated - short, simple, and to-the-point, whilst presenting your product or service confidently - and eliminating any doubts in the mind of your subscriber. It should contain meaty content with links that points subscribers to your article-style optimized pages on your website which contains a more indept conclusion and solution to the problem, along with those products or services you recommend for solving the problem. Subscribers should see you as an expert on the subject you are offering.
* By enforcing this common problem - click - solution technique within your newsletter, and providing problem solving articles with solutions, you will help your subscribers reach a purchase decision sooner or act to seek a closer relationship with you, your product or service.
* In principle your newsletter could simply provide valuable tips and techniques from within your industry to provide subscriber confidence and keep subscribers on their toes with regards to the industry, before they have the option to click to your article pages which will present a more power-packed conclusion and solution to the specific problem - which in turn should help your subscribers taking firmer action regarding your service.
* Once your newsletter and web site article pages is set up in such way, you can now write short informative articles that compliment those article pages and syndicate them through article syndication services. Article distribution should in my view form an important part of your website promotion and can have a great impact on your business. There are thousands of ezine publishers and article directories online that needs good content like your short informative articles.
Benefits of this method of article distribution is that youwill allways have articles that is written whichincorporates direct selling techniques, because you are writing them in a complementary 'direct sell' manner to yourmain article-style pages to sell your product or service to your visitors. Your website will gain link popularity withinsearch engines through increased syndication of your shortinformative articles (through the web site link you providein your article resource-box). Your Pay-Per-Click advertising costs will also be better utilized since paying website visitors get the chance on your website to subscribeto your autoresponder, from where you can drive more sales.
By implementing the methods mentioned above, you coulddramatically increase your web site traffic; Simply byputting these things into place and making sure that it isfunctioning properly, and then overseeing it on a regularbasis, can take your web site to increased profitability.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
PETRUS JORDAAN provides How-To information ranging from running your Own Home Business, Network marketing tips, and writing ebooks. For more information on the Number OneHome Business, please visit my web site athttp://wirelessbusinessmedia.com