Party Plan Sales Selling Tips: How To Double Home Parties Ratios For More Direct Sales Profits
How to build a home party company? Home Party & Direct sales businesses are booming.† Direct selling is definitely the wave of the future as the world goes the current economic restructuring. How To Promote Your Direct Selling Business!
In my last article, An Open Letter To : Direct Sales Consultant, Direct Selling Business Owners On How To Triple Home Party Sales we laid the foundation for improving direct selling ratios. Today we are going to focus our minds of increasing and improving home party sales ratios. This will lead to more home party sales and direct sales profit!
There are 5 ratios that will factor into your tracking:
1. Dialing/Contact Ratio : How may dials and/or contacts to do you make a week?
2. The Home Party Booking & Appointment Ratio ó Of the people you do connect with or have a conversation with, how many of them book an at home party?
3. The Hosting/At Home Party Show Ratio ó Of those who make the appointment to host an in home show party, how many actually showed.
4. The Closing Ratio ó Of those who showed, how many of those resulted in home party sales? In other words how many people made a purchase? These sales do not have to be limited to your in home party demonstration. Did you send out catalog to your hostess to hand out to those who are unable to attend home parties?
5. Follow Up & Follow Through Ratio ó How often to you follow up with those have expressed an interest but havenít nailed a time or place? What about those that show up to a home party and donít purchase? What about catalog sales? The are sales waiting to happen. Donít drop the ball because you got a no or a not now.
The most powerful direct sales training tips I ever got were from a man name Jeffery Zalweski ďthe power of 45Ē.
To get on the right track you must first set some benchmarks. For example, depending on what you are selling and how frequently people buy what youíre selling, set a target amount of people to speak to per day this is what we call a benchmark!
I recommend a 10 a day regimen. Most people will tell you that sales is a numbers game and they are right about that. Problem is what numbers count? Make it about quality not quantity! Make 10 dials/per day or 10 -15 contacts/day
Then, set a benchmark for the number of people you want to make an appointment to host a home party. Finally set a bench mark for the number or amount of home party sales you would like.
Start each day by tabulating/documenting exactly what happens. That will give you a rough idea of what your ratios look like.
The Appointment Ratio - 40% (If you speak to 10 people, 4 people will book home parties)
The Show Ratio - 60% (If you make an appointment with 10 people, 6 will show/attend the in home party)
The Close Ratio 50% - (If you do a home party demo/presentation to 10 people 5 will buy).
Based on these ratios, to get 3 sales per day, you would need to contact 40 people per day. Of those 40, 12 would make an appointment, 6 would show and 3 would buy.
As you put this process in place, you will see what your true ratios are, but itís at the very least a starting point. As time goes on, you will also begin to figure out how many calls you need to make each day to reach your estimated goals. This right here is the key to home party plan success, knowing that it takes to get you to the next level.
Here is the best news ever, with time you will notice an interesting phenomenon, that once you improve your booking ratio, you will need to speak to less people to make the same amount of money. Or you could speak to the same amount of people and make more money.
In either case, you will be in a better position to be successful in direct sales, once you start learning direct selling ratios and managing your home party business based on real time numbers and not hear-say or upline advice.
Myself, and Ann Sieg, the Renegade Network Marketer, top notch sales people and others who are successful have been using these strategies for years.
Hereís to a more profitable home party business.
Party Plan Pat
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Today I would like to offer you the gift of The Little Back Book Of Home Party Marketing Secrets, This book is about increasing home party sales. You will enhance your sales performance by elevating your ability to target, connect and focus on getting these ratios.