Fall in Love with Festive Fall Wedding Favors
Autumn themed weddings are meant to be warm, cozy affairs, and the reception is the perfect time to build on your theme with charming fall wedding favors at each guest's plate setting. Autumn wedding favors come in a variety of colors and styles, from candle holders and bottle stoppers to bookmarks, champagne flutes, and so much more. Continue reading to discover this year's favorite fall wedding favors.
When it comes to picking favors, seasonal products still give you limitless options. And fall wedding favors are no different! There are candle holders, bottle stoppers, bookmarks, champagne flutes, and so many more things that are designed specifically for autumn themed weddings.
Fall is the season of rich colors, warm lighting, and cozy, inviting spaces - all the things you want to emulate throughout your wedding day and reception. And it's easy to carry on that theme with appropriately selected fall wedding favors - favors that evoke the spirit of the season and give your guests a beautiful reminder of your wedding day.
When choosing fall wedding favors, remember your theme or color set. Bright yellow sunflowers are always big for autumn themed weddings as are rich red, brown, yellow, and orange autumn leaves. However, fall wedding favors with bright, deep colors will help set the stage at each person's plate setting. But today's bride wants to give more than just mints or candy; she wants to offer her guests a little gift to thank them for coming - one that is not only functional but well worth the price.
Our Favorite Favors for Autumn Themed Weddings
Here are our favorite fall wedding favors that incorporate both the beauty of the season and show your guests how much you appreciate them coming!
1. Wildflower Seed Favors: Give your guests a way to look forward to warmer weather - as well as integrate more green initiatives into their routine - with wildflower or tree seed favors. The younger set will especially love this, and it will give them a chance to plant a beautiful garden with the help of their parents. Seed favors are ideal for environmentally-friendly brides and grooms who want to make a difference at their autumn themed weddings or simply serve as a way for couples to celebrate the birth of something new.
2. Glass Coaster Sets: Everyone loves coasters. They keep furniture free from water stains and can be customized with names, dates, or special pictures as well as pastoral fall scenes that are the perfect backdrop to autumn themed weddings. We suggest glass in particular because it fits with almost everyone's design scheme and is a decidedly elegant option for fall wedding favors.
3. Wine Bottle Stoppers and Bottle Openers: Functionality is the name of the game for many brides who are shopping for autumn wedding favors. And guests love favors that they can use. Many wine bottle stoppers or bottle openers are painted in lovely, vibrant fall colors or are embellished with a beautiful sunflower or autumn leaf as the decoration.
4. Fall-themed Photo Albums: Many couples nowadays provide disposable cameras at each table so guests can snap away at events the bride and groom may have missed. If you and your loved one are more sentimental about the images your guests capture, why not provide everyone with a fall-themed photo album, so they can put their own pictures from the wedding in it? And whenever they browse through the album, they'll remember your happy day and the role they played in it.
5. Cookie Cutters: With the holidays right around the corner, cookie cutters - either in autumnal shapes or other fun shapes you choose (hearts, doves, stars) - are an excellent gift to give guests at autumn themed weddings. After all, functionality plays a role - and your guests will admire your "good taste" when they find these lovely keepsake fall wedding favors at their plates.
6. Candles and/or Tea Light Holders: Flickering candle light is oh-so-romantic, so shouldn't you share that essence of fall with your guests? Adorn your reception tables with pretty fall leaf shaped candle or tea light holder, and you'll be hearing, "What a wonderful favor!" all night long. These fall wedding favors allow your guests to bring the memories of your special day as well as the warmth of fall into their home.
Autumn Themed Weddings Are Meant to Be Warm, Cozy Affairs
The mystery and beauty of the fall season creates the perfect setting for autumn themed weddings. Fall is the season of transformation - an ideal that likely carries over into your marriage vows. From invitations and decorations to the cake and gown, you have all of your ducks in a row so to speak. But choosing fall wedding favors doesn't have to be complicated, and you certainly don't have to match your theme exactly. Just don't forget to spice up each table at the reception with thoughtfully chosen wedding favors that showcase the fall season - and your wedding's style - appropriately!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Cherie Johnson is the founder and owner of Creative Wedding Favors, a one-stop shop for a large selection of party and wedding favors. Cherie's articles have been published on numerous websites including Blissfully Domestic, Dress Up Your Wedding, and Wedding Museum. Since starting Creative Wedding Favors in 2006, Cherie has helped countless couples, families, and friends make their gatherings a success. Prior to Creative Wedding Favors, she worked as a professional wedding photographer, capturing the most memorable moments of the couple's big day. To find favors and gifts for your upcoming event, please visit www.CreativeWeddingFavors.com.