It is easier to know when you are in love, the sun gets brighter, air gets lighter and your life becomes happier, but how do you know when they love you…? Some say it is in the way they talk while others say it’s in what they do. Sometimes the three magical words aren’t enough and sometimes it is hidden in words like “watch your step or “get some rest”. There is no hard and fast rule to figure out whether someone loves you or not, you just have to take time and notice little things they do for you and nobody else.
“She Loves Me…. She Loves Me Not… She Loves Me….. It’s the human Love that roses dreaded the most”
They say with the touch of love, everything changes. Here are a few things people unwittingly do, when they are in true love. These actions of a person differentiate true love from momentary infatuation they feel for someone.
1. They are Always There For You And even when the rain is pouring down, your true love will be around to shelter you. Whether you want to grab a meal, laugh your heart out or need a shoulder to cry on, the one who loves you truly will be at your side on your one call.
2. Your Suffering Makes Them Sad Have you ever noticed how the smile on their face fades when you are not happy? And how your tears kill them? The one who loves you truly cannot see you unhappy. Your sadness is now not just yours; it makes them feel equally sad and gloomy.
3. Wants to Spend Time With You They might not call you several times a day just to let you know they love you, but they make up for it as soon as they get time. Investing time in a relationship is an indicator of a long-term intimacy. Someone who loves you always takes out little time out of their busy schedule just to stay with you a bit more.
4. Encourages You To Be A Better Person If you think you are in love and the person makes you a better person every day, tie them to your heart and never let them go. The one who truly loves you might not be there at your fun times, but he/she is always there to get you through your struggles and success. If they love you, they will encourage you to be better even if it has nothing to do with them.
5. They Respect Your Opinion, They Value Your Decisions Love is where your opinions and decisions matter to your significant other and are appreciated. He wants to know what you think, whether it is just about a new shirt he bought or some serious future discussion, they will always ask your opinion because he loves you.
6. They Put You First The one who loves you will always put your wellbeing and interests first, even it if it is not the best for them. They won’t hesitate even if your wellbeing means you’ll be spending some time apart. They would give you required space just to watch you grow, even if it’s killing them.
7. Their Feelings Are Unconditional A true love is a love unconditional. The one who loves you truly will love you no matter you are twenty-three or seventy. Their intensity of love will not depend on their mood, time or age. There are no terms and conditions when you truly love someone your feelings don’t change for your significant other.
8. Their Family & Friends Know You Their friends have become your friends and their family greets you like a family member. The one who loves you is not afraid to tell his family and friends what you mean to them. You step out from “Just someone I am dating zone” to “you are family” zone.
9. You Are A Part Of Their Future Picture You know things have taken a pretty serious turn when they start visualizing their future with you. It shows that they want to be with you in future and have no anxiety or uncertainty about that. A true commitment involves planning forever and after with that person if you find them talking how your kids will look like or how your lives will turn out to be after ten years it may be love.
10. They Make You Feel Home You feel safe and content with them. You run to them at the end of everything just to let them know your stories and they listen to everything that you have to say, without interrupting you in between, all because they love you.
11. They Will Never Give Up On You Last but not the least, the one who truly loves you won’t ever give up on you. They will stick to your side at your darkest days and hold your hands through everything. Their love for you is rooted in commitment and not convenience.
If all these points made you think of someone who looks out for you and make you feel like you are the only one in this world, don’t ever let him or her go. Figuring out whether a person truly loves you or not might be a complicated task, but the pleasure of spending a lifetime with your real love worth it all. Remember that spending your life with pleasure along with your life partner is the sign of a successful marriage also.
Pragya Sharma, a dutiful daughter and a caring mother, has seen the ebbs and flows of relationships. In her writeups, she touches issues related to the institution of marriage, addressing concerns of those in pursuit of life partners and a happy married life. Her observations, inferences and suggestions, as a matrimonial matchmaker, do influence decisions.