Boost your Motivation in 5 useful steps
Motivation is the generator behind bettering your life. It comes from understanding precisely, what you want to do and having an unsatisfied, burning desire to do what’s needed to get it. It keeps you...
Here are 5 good tips to help you boost your motivation.
1. Make a picture board and fill it with pictures of your desired goals. The car you want to buy, the home you want to live in, the television you want to buy, yes, they’re the obvious ones. Others could be, pictures of holiday locations, major music events, first-class travel tickets, clothes you want to buy, top restaurants you want to visit – whatever you can think of, that gets you excited.
2. GET ANGRY. If you want to change your life for the better, then get angry about where you’re at right now. Having an easy going attitude towards change isn’t what’s needed and it won’t create a powerful desire , within you. So ask: “Why do I want to change?” Is it because, you’re WORN OUT, with debts? Does your job DRIVE YOU INSANE? Is your life MONOTONOUS AND PREDICTABLE? Are you SICK AND TIRED of doing the same thing, over and over again? Are you BORED BEYOND BELIEF by the dull, uninspiring, unhappy people you socialize with? THEN GET ANGRY ABOUT IT. And I mean VERY ANGRY. Write it all down, all of the irritating, unsuccessful, pathetic, load of it, that makes every day, a uphill battle, until your DEAD. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?
3. Speaking of death, begin to cherish the value of time. Time is one of the most worthy resources you have and it is also a NON REUSABLE resource. You can either use it fully or waste it. If you want to create change, you’re going to have to find a lot of time, to make it happen. Begin to lessen the time, you waste on unimportant things, like, television, newspapers, naps, shopping, partying, eating out, online chatting – these won’t help you get what you desire and all of them, will steal time from you. Precious time that you can use much more productively, by investing it in YOU. Never forget this: You have a limited amount of time, here on Earth. You don’t know how much time you have – no one does. But it’s how you utilize the time you have, that matters. So make your time matter and that means, beginning right NOW.
4. Conformity. Are you a mindless little sheep, who’s way too cautious, to go your own way? Do you have to follow where everybody else goes, copying exactly what everybody else does and therefore, who receives the same amounts of satisfaction, as all the other little sheep? Really, does this describe YOU? Are you too afraid, to be different than all of the other sheep, because they wouldn’t enjoy it, if you decided to follow, a different path? So you obediently, trot along, following all the other sheep, because if they’re all doing it, then that’s how it should be? But if you do what everybody else does, you’ll just get what everybody else gets. Do you want to be a mindless, cautious little sheep, who sightlessly follows, all the other sheep? Or do you want to be a leader, a fighter who has the boldness to be uniquely you and to do what you want to do and make your desires, a reality? If so then this means, you have to be more like a lion, than a sheep. Do you seriously want to be a sheep? I mean, haven’t we got enough sheep already?
5. Fear your fear. Fear is the force that is resolute to stop you, in your tracks and steal your dreams from you. But it can only succeed, if you let it. Are you going to let this mean and harmful trickster, destroy your dreams, steal your happiness and diminish your spirit? Imagine this feeling, worrying you, untill your death bed: “I didn’t do the things I desired, because I was too scared to live”. And by then, it’ll be way too late to overcome fear. Refuse to let fear ruin your life and begin to take action – NOW!
The world is waiting for your unique talents. Why keep it waiting any longer?
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I have been working online for about 16 years, now. Have useful skills in web development and at the moment, particularly interested in ebook membership website management. Please visit ebooks4mobile.com for more details, FREE signup available. Have a good Read and stay in the Lead, cheers Don DocRabbit(FoEARR) :-) Publishing of my articles allowed, but please include my website url, for a backlink.