The Seventh Abundance
If youíre struggling with money problems, and believe the world has given you a raw deal, then itís time to stop and do a reality check. Because you really are immensely abundant, rich and wealthy whatever your bank balance says. Read this article to discover your 6 current abundances and then automatically create the seventh.
But just as the sun seems to move around the earth rather than the earth around the sun, thatís just an illusion. Iím going to show you that, despite your tight financial circumstances, you are infinitely richer than you think. And that, when you discover just how abundant your life is, your financial situation will dramatically change as well.
We tend to think that abundance, or wealth, or riches, or the flow of all good things, is confined to having money. Well, it isnít. Here are six other kinds of abundance that are almost certainly available to you right now, without any investment or effort on your part. Once you focus on these areas of abundance, you will find that your AA, or ďAbundance AttitudeĒ will automatically trigger a corresponding reaction in the state of your finances and make you abundant financially as well.
1. Creative Abundance. Even if you donít have a nickel, penny or yen to your name, you can still have a torrent of great ideas. For the truth of the matter is that, while God did not create money, (itís purely a human concept), He did create a thought-based Universe. There are no limits to your thoughts. You can have as many as you want. You can make them as grand as you want. Your thoughts literally travel around the Universe and even, say some, through all time. Allow yourself to dream of what you can bring into this world and youíll realize how abundant you really are. More to the point, all your money-spinning ideas come from your thoughts. Itís a huge, free and endlessly renewable resource. Use it.
2. Choice Abundance. Unless you are reading this from a prison cell, you are a free person, with free will, and free choices about how to live your life. So, if your present circumstances are not what you want, all you have to do is change your choices for something else and youíll get a different result. Choose another habit, another action, another way of working, another style, another task, another location, another venture. You have an abundance of choices in every moment of your life. Choose wisely.
3. Gifts Abundance. Many people who remain poor in their lives do so because they donít realize how gifted they really are. They are locked in to a victim mentality where any number of excuses are used to explain why they donít have what they want. Thereís the excuse of ďIím not good enoughĒ or ďIím not wealthy enoughĒ or ďIím not lucky enoughĒ or any other similar phrase. The truth is that God has not singled out anyone to have more gifts than anyone else. We are all uniquely Ė and abundantly Ė gifted. Once you find out what your gifts are Ė through a process of experience, trial and error, feedback from others, and honest self-assessment Ė then youíll find yourself in an Aladdinís cave of treasure that will grant you endless wishes for the rest of your life. You are abundantly talented and you owe it to God who has gifted you these talents to find them and use them.
4. Health Abundance. Even if you find yourself down on your luck financially, thereís no reason why you cannot bask in the glow of abundant health. One of the ironies of modern life is that many people are caught in the trap of working long hours in order to have enough money to buy the antidotes to the stressful and unhealthy lifestyle they lead. They work to excess so that they can buy the holidays they need to recover from their excessive working. The fact is, you were meant to live a healthy and abundant life, full of energy and vitality. It is your birthright. If you seek out how to live the abundantly healthy lifestyle you were meant to live, it may well be the financially wealthy who envy you!
5. Love Abundance. The idea that we are all abundant in love may sound sentimental, but there is no getting away from the fact that, while your capacity to earn has limits Ė even for the super-wealthy Ė your capacity to love and be loved is without limits. When you uncork the Love stoppers in your life, you release such a flow of good things for yourself and others, that itís like champagne all the way. Give and show love to those who are important to you. Love strangers rather than fearing or judging them. Love every creature you share this planet with. Love what you do each day. And most of all love yourself. Donít be sentimental about it. Love is the most powerful force in the universe. And there are no limits to it if youíll just let yourself do it.
6. Material Abundance. Our modern age has brainwashed most people into believing that without money they are not materially rich. This is simply a clever marketing ploy aimed at making the perpetrators of the myth money-rich themselves. The truth is that God, who, you remember, didnít invent money, created you to enjoy the fruits of the earth in abundance whether you have money or not. You simply donít need a big house, a big yacht, a villa in Spain, a six-figure income, and four holidays a year to enjoy abundance. And the place to look? Well, itís not in the man-made malls and supermarkets. Itís in nature. Wander through a wood in autumn and see the sheer abundance of food for free. Walk along a beach after a stormy sea to see what has been given you for free. Turn your small garden patch into a summertime larder. Look at the wonders of nature and youíll never again believe that you must have lots of money to live happily and well. And now for the key to your financial future. When you focus on these six areas of super-abundance Ė your endless gift for creativity, your infinite range of life choices, your unique talents, your inalienable right to health, your unlimited capacity to love, and the cornucopia of the natural world Ė you cannot help but live a wonderfully abundant life. If you really believe that abundance and wealth is already yours, you will create the seventh abundance with astonishing ease. And money will flow into your life as if by magic.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
© Eric Garner, ManageTrainLearn.com.For instant solutions to all your management training needs, visit http://www.managetrainlearn.com and download amazing FREE training software. And while youíre there, make sure you try out our prize quiz, get your surprise bonus gift, and subscribe to our fortnightly newsletter. Go and get the ManageTrainLearn experience now!