4 common sprinkler problems and the ways to get rid of them
Whenever you are finding out a problem regarding your sprinklers, you should not waste any time at all. It is advisable to act immediately to cut off the losses of your lawns. Sprinklers working poorly causes more damage than good, as they leave dry and over-wet areas in the lawn, making it prone to the diseases and even weeds.
In this paper, we will be discussing about four problems commonly found in sprinklers and the ways to get rid of them.
Highlights of the problems
• Use a flat head screwdriver for pulling up the sprinkler. Raise as well as secure the riser.
1. Leaky sprinklers
• Had your sprinkler been located below ground level, you could try to dig up the dirt 6 inches around it. Cautiously use a hand shovel and try not to damage the irrigation control cables.
• Make the old sprinkler unscrewed. Buy a replacement part, if required. The replacement should match the diameter of female opening, pressure, overall length and throw diameter.
• Around the threaded male head, wrap up the thin layer of Teflon tape and screw the new sprinkler.
• Replace any turf and dirt.
3. Blocked Sprinkler
4. Clogged sprinklers
The attributes, a well-organized sprinkler repair shop should comprehend
• A sprinkler repair shop in Miami should be highly experienced and they should be able to perform installation, maintenance as well as repair services with perfect proficiency.
• Apart from the repair service, they should be experienced in the maintenance of different kinds of sprinklers. Furthermore, their knowledge base should be illuminative enough to deal with any problem and to offer the right solution for it.
• When it comes to choosing a sprinkler repair shop Miami, you must have to consider their insurance policies and licensing. It is highly important, as any damage occurred during the repair process would have been covered.
Whether it is leaking, overspray or blockage in the sprinkler, it is highly crucial to solve the problem as quickly as possible, as inability to perform that would result in the drying and damaging of lawn as well as lawn over-wetting etc.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
For more information about Commercial Fire Extinguisher and Fire Alarm Monitoring Company Please visit : Premier Fire Alarms and Integration Systems, Inc.