Tips on Adult Dating a Woman to Dinner the Right Way
With restaurant dos and don’ts form the experts, etiquette tips and more romantic guidelines, make this guide your food bible when going adult dating for a lovely dinner on Valentine’s Day.• Ask her ...With restaurant dos and don’ts form the experts, etiquette tips and more romantic guidelines, make this guide your food bible when going adult dating for a lovely dinner on Valentine’s Day.
• Ask her out at least five days in advance. But if you are only just a few days away from Valentine’s Day, you’re already in a jam. Let’s say you already have a date. Tell her the reservation is 15 minutes earlier than the actual time, so you can be seated on time.
• French restaurants may look romantic, but they often steal the show by dining on exotic meals and a wine list instead of letting you have a good time. There is also the snooty factor wherein you can be judged by the staff as much as your date, especially when it comes to tipping.
• When going for Chinese or Asian restaurants, you may find them crowded, pushy or empty, making sure you are the only ones inside.
• Mexican restaurants can be agreeable because of their lively atmosphere and acceptable dishes, but they brand you as a cheapskate. The music may be awful, but after a few swigs of strong margaritas, none of you would even care.
• Steakhouses are likely to be adult dating meat markets… Literally. You wouldn’t want to compete with all those guys at the bar waiting for your date to hit the restroom so they could hit on her, do you?
• Going for sushi is great for a casual date. Considering she likes it, this can be a little sexy because it’s adventurous and sets you off as sophisticated.
• Italian restaurants are your best bet. The staff is friendly, they know how to warmly greet gorgeous woman, the food is good regardless if it’s just okay, and the bill won’t give you a heart attack.
• Wear a jacket or a blazer. Matching a tie wouldn’t hurt either.
• Tip 20 percent if you have plans of going back.
• Pay the bill. A gentleman always does. If she insists to go Dutch, don’t budge.
• Offer to exchange plates if she doesn’t like what she’s having. If that doesn’t work, ask her what she hates about her meal then quietly consult the waiter to one side.
• Don’t share plates, especially if you’re on your first or second date.
• Avoid ordering for soup. It might get on your shirt.
• On trying the wine, don’t make a huge fuss over it. Just take a sip, nod if it’s good, and leave the sniffing, swishing and spitting to the sommelier.
• Yes, you love oysters but don’t ever mention a food is an aphrodisiac. It will make you sound like you learned everything you know about adult dating and romance from your dad’s “Playboy” magazine collection.
• Refrain from ordering coffee because if you do, how the hell will she invite you in her place for a cup?
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Join the web’s hottest adult dating services community today and find your perfect match! What's better than getting access 100% free? Citysex.com allows you to sign up for free with zero obligation or risk! Visit the best site for online dating now.