Is Your Spouse Cheating On You - Signs You Should Know
You feel that something is not right about your marriage, but you could not possibly point out to what exactly is bothering you. You know something is going on with your spouse, but you cannot tell for certain that he/she is cheating on you. Lately your spouse has become more distant, arrives home late and does that quite often.
1. Your spouse will not let go of his/her cell phone. Even more so, the cell phone is password protected. You know that, because during a brief moment of negligence, your spouse left it on the coffee table. Rather than a "maybe" doing you any good in this scenario, accept that your spouse has definitely something to hide from you.
2. Your husband or your wife, depending on who's reading this article, is no longer as needy as he/she was before. Think about it for a second: If your spouse was never willing to do anything alone, like going shopping or joining a fitness program and now he/she is even taking the dog for long walks all alone, then somebody else might be in the picture.
3. The computer has become a parallel universe for your spouse, so he/she is never willing to leave while being at home. Nowadays, somebody could start an affair over the Internet. Maybe it is not that serious, you might be tempted to say, but what if those long hours in front of a laptop turn into long hours of absence from home? It may be a sign that you have a cheating spouse.
4. It has been a time now and your spouse does not seem to get angry as easily as he/she did before. If everything and anything you do presently is right by him/her, you might actually confront yourself with a cheating situation. Why this sudden loss of care?
5. Your spouse's spending habits have changed over the past several weeks. At first, she/he would say the new shoes were necessary for work, but were all five pairs of them such a big necessity? What about the new watch? Or the tons of new clothes?
6. Another sign indicating towards a possible cheating spouse is excessive grooming. Ok, she used to go to a salon every week, got her hair and her nails done, but now her haircut never stays the same for more than a month, not to mention the color. He used to be a tidy man, who wore cologne and that was about it. Now he wears perfume and has a regular manicure? Why the sudden changes? Something's up, that's why.
Maybe you won't see all these signs in your spouse's changed behavior towards your marriage, but if you suspect that cheating is the real issue, try getting some hard evidence and only then talk to your partner. Approach the problem in a calm way. You might even be surprised that he/she wasn't cheating at all, but needy of personal changes, who knows?
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read more relationship articles at our Free Singles and Dating Free blogs Also Our Free Dating Site provides these great dating advice to help you improve your relationship