Creating Necklaces from Las Vegas Clay Poker Chips
Find out more about Clay Poker Chips and see if they are right for you at this time. Please read our unbiased overview of Clay Poker Chips and make your final determination.
A variety of Las Vegas Clay Poker Chips
An assortment of necklace chains with the clasp design of your choice
An assortment of pendant loops that match the necklace chains
Craft jewels that are gold, silver, or red in color
Hot glue gun
Hot glue gun sticks
Craft drill or standard drill using the smallest drill bit
1. The first thing that you want to do is to obtain a variety of Pro Clay Poker Chips. You may elect to purchase a Poker Chips Set, or simply an assortment of Poker Chips acquired from many different sets.
2. Once you have the Clay Poker Chips that you will use, it is important to take the necklace chains and pendant loops that you have purchased and match them up with the chips. You will want to create each necklace in such a way that chain, chip, and loop colors are complimenting each other.
3. Next, take the clear coat that you have acquired and completely cover one side of the chip. You should allow this side to completely dry and then flip the chip and cover the remaining side. You should allow this side to dry before proceeding to the next step.
4. Now that the Las Vegas Clay Poker Chips that you are using to create your unique necklaces has dried, it is time to drill the hole into the top of the chip with either a craft drill or a standard drill using the smallest drill bit. Once completed, take a soft cloth and brush away any shavings that may be remaining on the chip.
5. Once this is done, decide which side of the Clay Poker Chip will be the face of the necklace. Once you have done this, plug in the hot glue gun and take out the craft jewels that you have purchased for the product. You can elect to put one jewel somewhere on the face or several the choice is yours.
6. Once the glue gun is ready, place a small amount of glue on the back side of each craft jewel that you want to place on the Poker Chip. Then, carefully place the jewel in place. It is important to do this lightly at first. This way, if the jewel does not fit exactly as you like, you can adjust without messing up the chip.
7. Once the jewel is where you want it, press down and hold for approximately twenty to thirty seconds. This will ensure that the jewel is firmly attached.
8. If you like, you may now place another layer of clear coat on the face of the chip, ensuring that you cover the jewel that you have just placed on the piece.
9. Now, take the pendant loop and push it through the hole that you drilled in the Las Vegas Clay Poker Chips. Once in place, you are ready for the final step.
10. Once the pendant loop is in place, take one of the necklace chains and slide it through the loop. Now, you have a beautiful and unique necklace composed of authentic Clay Poker Chips!
If you have been considering giving a unique gift to someone, or deciding on a unique gift for several, creating necklaces from Las Vegas Clay Poker Chips is a wonderful idea! The receiver of this unique gift is sure to cherish it for many years to come!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Brian Garvin and Jeff West have a lot to teach you about Poker Chips and Las Vegas Clay Poker Chips at Poker Stars Direct. Best of luck to you and Keep Stackin' Chips!