Helpful Tips for You To Enjoy The Things To Do In Koh Samui
Koh Samui is a Thailand paradise. It might be a bit difficult for you to enjoy the entire place as there are just so many things to do in Koh Samui.
· Among the many enjoyable things to do in Koh Samui is to visit some of their waterfalls located in the area. Check out Namuang Waterfalls. If you would rather stay away from the beach and would rather hear the sound of falling waters then the trip to the waterfalls might just be the ticket.
· As a first time visitor to Koh Samui, one of the things that you should check out is the Secret Buddha Garden found in the area. As the term secret suggest, getting to the spot can be challenging. You have to go through the jungle by means of a powerful 4WD vehicle. But that only increases the thrill and adventure associated in finding something called ‘secret’.
· Those who want to satisfy their picky palate, it is suggested for them to dine in Siam Kitchen. What’s in this kitchen? This place gives you tips in choosing the right ingredients so for you to create a traditional Thai cuisine. And in the end, you can get to taste your own work of culinary art. Regardless of age, anyone can enjoy the crash cooking course provided by the kitchen.
· One of the things to do in Koh Samui that you would surely enjoy is the famous elephant ride where you get to traverse through the deep jungle with it. You can also have yourself photographed with your new elephant friend and keep it as a souvenir. Young children of at least 8 years old are already allowed to take this exciting elephant ride.
· If you are traveling with the family, you may want to enjoy something more thrilling with the kids. You can visit the magnificent beaches of Koh Samui or its Ang Thong National Marine Park. Take in the beauty of its beaches or the underwater world as you snorkel or you can also opt to just stay in your rented speed boat and enjoy the view. The beautiful sceneries include large limestone cliffs and hidden lagoons perfect to take photographs of to serve as your souvenir for friends and for yourself.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Explore more on what to do in Koh Samui!