Jaisalmer Honeymoon Packages For Romantic Couple
Honeymoon in Jaisalmer is a great experience for the honeymooners. You along with your partner can spend a great honeymoon in the land of royalty.
1. Jaisalmer Havelis: In Jaisalmer there are many Havelis which attracts the tourists as well as honeymoon couple for their carvings and works. One of the major tourist attractions here is Patwon ki Haveli. Some of the other famous Havelis are Salim Singh ki Haveli and Nathmalji ki Haveli. You should not miss the opportunity to visit this famous Havelis with Jaisalmer Honeymoon Packages.
2. Jaisalmer Fort: This fort is the major attraction of this place and for all tourists, Jaisalmer fort is one of the most magnificient forts. This fort is a huge structure, surrounded by high sandstone walls and it is built on the Trikuta hills. This fort is known as Sonar Quilla due to its look as golden yellow sandstone is used. Inside the fort there are many temples, markets and other attractions. You must visit this great fort by booking your trip with Jaisalmer Honeymoon Packages.
3. Gadsisar Sagar: It is a lake in Jaisalmer which is a beautiful picnic spot. Usually visitors come here to watch the migratory birds which usually come here during the winters. You will enjoy your honeymoon trip with your new life partner by visiting this place.
4. Desert National Sanctuary: You along with your new life partner will enjoy visiting this place as it is an excellent place for watching the wild life. This national park is full of varieties of birds and animals.
5. Tazia Tower: This tower looks very magnificent and it is a five tiered tower which arises from Badal Mahal. This tower is a gift for the royalty and it was constructed by Muslim artisans. You must see this Tazia Tower by booking your honeymoon trip with Jaisalmer Honeymoon Packages.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read about Jaisalmer Honeymoon Packages. Also know about luxury Honeymoon in Golden Chariot Train. Read about Kalimpong Honeymoon Packages.