Leh Honeymoon Packages For Romantic Couple
Leh is one of the India's favorite and popular honeymoon destinations. This place attracts lots of honeymoon couple every year as it lies in the snow clad Himalayas.
There are many gompas and monasteries in Leh. Especially to visit these monasteries, many tourists and devotees come to this place every year. Leh is the suitable atmosphere especially for the peoples who are interested in spiritual and adventurous activities. There are many honeymoon destinations in Leh which attracts the tourists. They are:
1. Spituk Monastery: This destination is about 8 kilometers from Leh and it is atop a hillock. Here you can find the collection of antique masks and antique arms. This monastery is of 15th century and there are many tankhyas and icons and also an image of Makala. You should visit this Monastery with Leh Honeymoon Packages.
2. Stok Palace: Now it is a museum but previously it was the home of royal family. This museum has the collection of costumes, jewelry and tankhyas. This historical museum displays lots of ancient historical findings like seals, coins and weapons. You should enjoy this place with your new life partner.
3. Thiksey Gompa: This monastery represents the Ladakhi architecture and it is one of the biggest monasteries. Inside the gompa you can find many wall paintings, stupas and images. Inside the gompa there is an art gallery with beautiful art collection and also a statue of Buddha. There is a beautiful hall for performing prayer. You should take the help of Leh Honeymoon Packages to vuisit this place.
4. Leh Palace: This palace was built in 16th century by King Namgyal. It is an old palace of the kings of Ladakh. Still this palace belongs to the Ladakhi Royal family. It is a famous place and you should visit this place.
5. Shanti Stupa: This stupa is also known as Peace Pagoda. This shanty stupa is situated in the west of the city and on a hill top. You should take the help of Leh Honeymoon Packages to visit this place.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read about Leh Honeymoon Packages. Also know about luxury Honeymoon in Palace on Wheels Train. Read about Luxury Honeymoon Trains in India.