Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations in India that All Newlyweds Should Know
A honeymoon is the commencement of a lifelong commitment of love and trust. Find the list of top 10 honeymoon destinations in India for newlyweds to fill romance in their life.
A honeymoon is the beginning of a lifelong commitment of love and trust. Your Indian Honeymoon journey has many options. Our experts picked their favorite top ten.
While in Northern India we suggest you indulge yourself in Rajasthan. This offers luxurious inexpensive hotels. Rajasthan has a well planned travel system to reach other areas in Northern India easily and economically.
1. Rajasthan - for desert seekers. An oasis with endless desert beauties, sand dunes, and vibrant colors. This haven offers easy transportation and luxurious inexpensive hotels.
2. Northern India - Agra holds many romantic sites that may be visited. Yes you need to leave your romantic get away and soak up the historic sites. Taj Mahal, Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal a royal love story of all times and bazaar shopping.
3. Himachal Pradesh - picturesque, scenic and charming. This romantic getaway spot is one of the few places still untouched by building expansions. Snow covered mountains, wildlife and pulsating forests and flowers.
4. Khajuraho - in Central India offers many stone monument sites for spiritual appreciation. Over a dozen temples can be visited and a refreshing day at Panna National Park.
5. Darjeeling - in Eastern India has flowing fresh farms and crisp clean air. Tibetan influences are seen all Darjeeling. A short hike up Tiger Hill, is fun and yet romantic. Waterfalls and lush surroundings make this a must while in Eastern India.
6. Maharashtra - in Western India offers a modern city. A refreshing change after visiting the North, Central and Eastern sections of India. In Maharashtra, frolic the day away at the many clean beaches. Sunset begins the nightlife which is loud, fun and romantic.
7. Wildlife Sanctuaries offer a rare view of animal and bird life. Sasangir Wildlife Sanctuary in Gujarat, Sariska and Bharatpur are some of the choices to visit and suggested. You may even get to see an elephant herd, teak wood and a refreshing cruise on the manmade Lake Periyar.
8. Backwater destinations - Cochin, Kasargod, Kumarakom or Thiruvallam are some of the most popular honeymoon destinations in India. You will be pampered by top rated houseboat staff. Delicious food and a relaxing romantic room is a key element for a backwater honeymoon.
9. Beach Honeymoon - the honeymooning couple can visit the many famous, clean, inspiring, quixotic and dreamy beaches. Anjuna beach in Goa is highly recommended.
10. Udaipur - a list for India Honeymoons would not be complete without mentioning Udaipur. Honeymoon at Udaipur five star or luxury hotels located around Fateh Sagar lake view offers a fabulous experience to couples. Udaipur is known for its sheer luxury, indulgence and romance. Udaipur is really our top pick.
Hope this specially compiled list for honeymooners will help you to decide your dream honeymoon destination. Come to any of these top honeymoon places in India and feel the romance in air.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Find more about Udaipur Honeymoon Packages. Also read about Darjeeling Tour Travel Packages. Know about Ooty Honeymoon Packages.