Top 10 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations for Couple in India
Honeymoon destinations matter a lot as newly wed couple want to create memories. Read this article to know top ten romantic honeymoon destinations in India.
1. Rajasthan - Rajasthan is a nice place for honeymoon couples as it is a magical land of cuisines and rich culture. You will enjoy Mount Abu and the city of lakes - Udaipur. To make your honeymoon trip memorable and unforgettable you can dress up your beloved in the Rajasthani royal style.
2. Munnar of Kerala - You can relax and enjoy this trip. You can enjoy walking miles, holding the hands of your partner, the lush greenery and misty hills.
3. Matheran, Mumbai - It is the prime hill station of Mumbai and it bears the magic to make your honeymoon trip memorable. This place is full of nature’s beauty, picturesque mountains and lush green landscape. You can take a long walks in the clean air and fresh breeze.
4. Kerala - This place is a fabulous honeymoon destination. Here the honey moon couple enjoys loads of fun, delectation and relaxation with your love. You can take a slothful tour of the beach and also lazy cruise in the backwater.
5. Goa Beaches - You can move to Goa, if you wish to make your honeymoon adventurous and romantic. You can enjoy the silvery sandy beach and water sports in Goa.
6. Dehradun - For honeymoon couples, Dehradun and Missouri are all time favorite destinations. You can enjoy the beauty of mountains and the nature's beauty.
7. Jammu Kashmir - Kashmir is considered to be a tourist's paradise, especially for honeymoon couples. You can enjoy a lazy romantic evening in a "shikara" on the Dal Lake with your life partner. It is a perfect idea of romance.
8. Shimla - It is the other beautiful destination for honeymoon couples. Every year, this place attracts a huge number of couples.
9. Darjeeling - It is the legendary British hill station. It is located in the foothills of the Himalayas, in the northern extreme of the Indian state of West Bengal. For honeymoon couples, it is the most ideal place. It is known as the 'Queen of the Hills'.
10. Coorg - For honeymoon couples; it is one of the favorite destinations in Karnataka. It is known as the 'Scotland of India' and 'Kashmir of the South'.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read more about Udaipur Honeymoon Packages. Also know Goa Honeymoon Packages. Find attractive Mount Abu Honeymoon Packages.