Emma Wortt is an Executive Coach. In forming Em-powering Executives, she brought together all her experience gathered throughout her 12 years in the London corporate world, her high level qualifications as a Professional Coach and NLP Practitioner, plus her long experience and expertise in the training arena.
Through Em-powering Executives, Em enables individuals to create solutions to their challenges; achieve personal success and job satisfaction; use the results of that work to benefit their organisation; and to create an optimum organisational culture in which staff are performing effectively, are motivated, loyal and happy.
Em is passionate about her work and cares deeply about empowering executives to achieve excellence.
Her work with clients can include helping the individual to:
• Achieve excellence.
• Cut through the myriad of everyday challenges to step back, view the bigger picture and find the solutions.
• Motivate teams, get them pulling together and get them performing.
• Set powerful and effective goals and achieve them.
• Learn to delegate and ‘let go’.
• Understand and implement effective methods of communication including building rapport and presentation skills.
• Accomplish excellent professional relationships.
• Understand, learn and implement coaching.
• Understand how to become exceptionally organised.
• Get things done as opposed to moving items from one ‘To Do’ list to the next.
• Breakthrough limiting beliefs.
• Achieve personal and professional growth.
• Become more effective and attain work/life balance by addressing time challenges.
• Increase confidence.
• Reduce stress and ‘enjoy the journey’.
Are there situations in which you indulge in a series of negative thoughts? Are you aware of the just how much this can impact your outcomes? This article explains one key factor in successfully achie...
Coaching is a fast growing industry. But what exactly is it? If you are an executive who wants to know what all the fuss is about, this article is for you.
Have you created effective and powerful goals for you and your teams for 2009? Have you planned how you're going to reach those goals? If not this article is a 'must read'.
If you are an executive in crisis at work - this is the article for you.
This article is essential reading for those in the position of senior manager or above who are struggling to keep their heads above water in the current climate.
Is there someone you just can't seem to communicate with, who seems to be on a different wavelength, a different planet even? Read this article to find out how to communicate with ease.
This article tackles the lack of time issue faced by many people who are preparing to start or who have started their own small business.