Creating Effective Greeting Cards that Yield Good Results
Marketing is more than creating impressive products and services. Itís more than offerings discounts or low prices. Itís also about building relationships, showing appreciations, and telling cus...
Marketing is more than creating impressive products and services. Itís more than offerings discounts or low prices. Itís also about building relationships, showing appreciations, and telling customers how much you care for them. Remember that people often buy based on their emotions. If they donít trust you or feel good about you, they wonít likely patronize your business. This is why it is important that you learn how to appreciate and build good relationships with your customers.
One good way to do that is by using greeting cards. Greeting cards have long been the choice of business owners when it comes to communicating with their customers. But you canít just create any greeting card and assume that it is enough to convey your message to your customers and prospects. You need to think of the recipients when designing your cards. As much as possible your cards should look professional and classy. The following are tips that will help you create greeting cards that will yield the best results:
1) You need to decide on the message you want to convey to your customer or prospects. Is it to show them your appreciation, thank them for their patronage, or simply to keep in touch? The purpose of your cards will help you come up with the perfect design of your cards.
2) You need to prepare your mailing list. It should contain the correct name and contact details of the recipients. It would help to update your list regularly so you can make the necessary changes in address or contact details of your customers and prospects. This will help avoid the costly mistake of delivering your card to the wrong address or having the card sent back to you.
3) Itís important that your cards look as personal as possible. A handwritten signature and message would help create the customized look and feel. If you canít write the message yourself you can hire someone to do it for you. This will ensure that people get a good impression of you feel that the card is customized to them and not part of a mass mailing. It would be easier for you to gain their trust if they feel comfortable and close to you.
4) Make sure the recipient wonít be offended with your card or your message. Take time to research about your recipients. Perhaps they belong to a religious group that doesnít celebrate the holidays, so you might want to take them the list of your holiday greeting cards.
5) You can include the name of the spouse in the address of the
7) When you want to create holiday cards, make sure to prepare then in advance so you can mail them in time for the holiday season. Itís always best if you can send your cards before and not after the occasion. This will also avoid the rush and getting your cards prepared haphazardly. If you want less hassles and get your greeting cards delivered on time, then prepare then ahead of time.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Michelle Abreu has been writing articles online for about 2 years now in a printing company. You can also visit† for more reviews about the best and the cheapest printing company online at online printing company reviews.