Easy Steps to Creating your Own Business Card Holder
Here are the steps in creating a simple yet impressive business card holder for your equally impressive and compelling business cards.
When you are not keeping your card in your pocket, you need a place to keep it. Youíll need a business card holder to keep your cards in your office or display them at someone else's business. Simply piling your cards on a counter can get them knocked over or displaced.
It is actually easy to create a remarkable card holder that can boost your business. You can incorporate any theme you want as long as you create a design that will grab attention out there and serve a purpose.
If you have enough room in your office, you can create a larger card holder. If the space is limited, just stick with a small holder. Whatever size you create, creating any kind of holder is basically the same. Here are the steps to creating a simple yet impressive business card holder for your equally impressive and compelling business cards.
1. To get you started, select a picture that fits the image of your business. Get a magazine, or any source that can be used as your image.
2. Put the picture on a thick card board, and paint it with the color that you want. Be sure to paint the sides of the card board to make the look of the holder solid and even. The picture can be the same size as the card board or smaller, depending on how big you want the image to look. If you use a small image, put it off-center as you will need room for the card holder itself.
3. If you donít want to paint the entire card board, you can consider covering it with rope or even ribbon. Glue the rope or ribbon in place or use decorative pins. Put one pin from the ribbon through the cardboard every couple of inches.
4. To hold the cards, you can use an ordinary plastic holder or a small box. The plastic holder can be bought at supply stores, computer shops, and printing supply stores. These holders are inexpensive and come in colors and clear styles. If you donít want a plastic card holder, you can embellish a small card board box to hold your cards. You can wrap it with paper, rubber stamping or metallic paper. Scotch tape can also be used to create stripes or borders on the box. If you are using a brown card board box, you can cover it with wrapping paper or decorative foil wrap.
5. If you donít want to decorate the box, you can use it as-is to hold your cards.
6. When you are done with the picture and the card holder, you can now place the holder anywhere on the picture. You can place it at the bottom corner or on one of the top corners. If the picture is small, place the holder off-center to give good view of your picture.
7. Make a stand by cutting a triangle card board. Attach one side to the lower back of the card board.
You can make more than one business card holder if you want to place your card in someone elseís store. Just be sure that on top of your holder, your templates are also impressive.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Michelle Abreu has been writing articles online for about 2 years now in a printing company. You can also check out this website for more information about this article: