Jump Start Your Sales In 10 Quick Steps
By Mohamed ... Combine a product and service together in a package deal. It could increase your sales. If you're selling a book, offer an hour of ... with it.2. Out so
By Mohamed Rabea
1. Combine a product and service together in a
package deal. It could increase your sales. If you're
selling a book, offer an hour of consulting with it.
2. Out source part of your workload. You'll save
on most employee costs. You could out source
your secretarial work, accounting, marketing, etc.
3. Ask people online to review your web site. You
can use the comments you get to improve your web
site or you may turn the reviewer into a customer.
4. Include emotional words in your advertisements.
Use ones like love, security, relief, freedom, happy,
satisfaction, fun, etc.
5. Take risks to improve your business. Sometimes
businesses don't want to advertise unless it's free,
sometimes you have to spend money to get results.
6. Model other successful business or people. I'm
not saying out right copy them, but practice some
of the same habits that have made them succeed.
7. Remember to take a little time out of your day
or week to brainstorm. New ideas are usually the
difference between success and failure.
8. Start an auction on your web site. The type of
auction could be related to the theme of your site.
You'll draw traffic from auctioneers and bidders.
9. Brand your name and business. You can easily
do this by just writing articles and submitting them
to e-zines or web sites for republishing.
10. Find a strategic business partner. Look for ones
that have the same objective. You can trade leads,
share marketing info, sell package deals, etc.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mohamed Rabea is the owner of the Internet's most popular
home based business and marketing websites, available from
http://www.bizpeak.com & http://www.bizpioneer.com