Ways to Heighten Response Rate in Postcard Printing
One of the cost effective forms of direct mail marketing is postcards. When done effectively, this tool can generate high response rates. Compared to advertising letters, postcards are handed ou...
One of the cost effective forms of direct mail marketing is postcards. When done effectively, this tool can generate high response rates. Compared to advertising letters, postcards are handed out at face value. They also have high chance of grabbing attention and getting read before they hit the trash bin.
If you want to earn high response rate with your postcard, what you need to focus on is grabbing your prospect’s attention, then encourage them to take the next step, which is to contact you and eventually make a purchase. Here are easy ways to boost response rate with post card marketing:
• Provide your personal contact detail. In today's digital age, many people aim to bring prospects to their web sites through postcards. But despite the highly technology based world we live today, one of the best ways to boost customer response is through personal contact. It is recommended that you put a toll-free phone line or even your direct number in your cards. This is especially useful with insurance brokers and other professionals who deal with clients in a face to face setting. Make it easy for your target customers to take the next step by notably displaying your phone number.
• Use an incredibly striking photo in front – the front side of your card is the attention grabbing side. It usually contains the headline the compelling photo to entice your target audience to take a closer look at your card. Be sure to use photos that are clear and printed in high resolution to tell people that you take your business seriously.
• Generate desire on the other side – if the front side will be used to attract attention, use the back side to create desire. Focus on delivering the features and benefits of your products at the back. You can introduce an offer and create a strong call to action. Make your sales pitch here and encourage your target customers to take the next step.
• Consider putting a coupon - if you want to include a discount or free item, be sure to tell your prospects to bring the card with them when they visit your store. You can also consider including a short survey they need to fill out in order to redeem the free gift. This will help you gather demographic details about your customers. Doing this will not only allow you to track results but also discover new information and attributes you can tap into in your succeeding campaigns.
• Present your offer boldly. Use big and bold letter if you want your offer known to your prospects right away. You can also consider putting compelling photos to emphasize your message. Be sure to use simple font to make your copy readable or if you want to use stylish font make sure that it is easy to read and understand.
Business owners have tried many deviations of the techniques
mentioned above to boost response rate. You can do the same and use
several techniques in your postcards
campaign. But don't forget that the foundation of your success still
lies in your mailing list and in your offer. If you get them right, you
can integrate other features such as a compelling offer and sharp
design to heighten your postcard marketing response rate.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Martha Killian has been writing articles online for about 2 years now in a printing company. You can also check out this website for more information about this article: PrintPlace.com