7 Steps To Purchasing The Perfect Groomsmen Gifts
The process of selecting groomsmen gifts and best man gifts can be a very daunting task for many grooms. Their are many contributing factors that make it difficult on grooms. The most common are: not budgeting money for gifts, waiting until the last minute, and having no idea where to go to find unique and quality gifts. So we have put together a must read 7 steps to purchasing groomsmen gifts.
2. Allocate your Money- next you need to distribute your money amongst your wedding party. You can spend different amounts on your groomsmen, best man, and father of the bride/groom. We recommend you keep your groomsmen in the same price range and spend more on your best man and father of the bride/groom.
3. Enhance the day or For a later day?- a groom needs to make a decision whether his gifts will be used by his groomsmen for his big day. Common gifts of this nature are groomsmen ties and groomsmen cufflinks which help make a cohesive groomsmen styles for the wedding day and the photos. Many grooms do not take this approach and buy gifts that can be used in the everyday lives of his groomsmen. Groomsmen money clips, groomsmen flasks, and groomsmen key chains are among the popular items selected.
4. Make it Personal- whichever route you take with your groomsmen gifts, make sure to make it personal. This is the best advice we can give. Giving groomsmen gifts, is an opportunity to say thank you to the most important men in your life. If you decide to get an item for the wedding day such as ties or groomsmen cufflinks, then we recommend that you personalize the items with initials or nicknames. If you decide to take the other route of gifts for a later date make sure you make it personal to your relationship with your groomsmen or best man. There is no rule that you must get the same thing for all your groomsmen. Select an item that either speaks of your relationship or something that will be used and make your groomsmen think of you and your relationship each time they do.
5. Select the Place of Purchase- we recommend that you find one destination to take care of purchasing your gifts. This is obviously easy if you are selecting the same thing for all your groomsmen. But even if you select individual groomsmen gifts for each you should try and find a place where you can accomplish this as well. First off, you maintain the same quality level even with different gifts and different price points. Most importantly it is just easier for you to accomplish.
6. Leave Time!!!!- the most common problem is a groom typically realizes 2 weeks out that he still needs to get groomsmen gifts. Luxury groomsmen gifts take time to make especially if you want to personalize. You shouldn’t leave yourself at the mercy of what is available because you did not leave enough time. We suggest a minimum of 4-6 weeks.
7. Make it Special- make the moment you give your groomsmen gift a special moment. Most common time is to gift on the wedding day, during some of the down time before the wedding. Either get the group together and make a great moment out of it or take each individual aside and thank them for the friendship. Or you can use the opportunity to get creative and gift each groomsmen leading up to the big day. However you decide, it should be meaningful and consistent with your personality.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Groomstars.com offers premium quality and luxury groomsmen gifts, bridal party gifts, best man gifts or father of the bride gifts. Whether you’re looking for money clips, flasks, cufflinks, cigar accessories, or wine/liquor accessories, Groomstars is your number one source for the perfect Groomsmen gift ideas.