Feeling good about yourself enables you to easily treat others ... the ... seven tips will bring more ... and joyinto your life.1. GIFT OF ... Show those around you tha
Feeling good about yourself enables you to easily treat others well. Practicing the following seven tips will bring more happiness and joy into your life.
1. GIFT OF ACCEPTANCE. Show those around you that they are loved for what they are, not for what they do or even how much they try to please you. Acceptance builds self-esteem in both you and others. Offer guidance if asked and continually foster independence. Help others find happiness in their own way and you'll find that your level of joy increases as well.
2. GIFT OF SELF-CONFIDENCE. This means trusting one's own abilities and talents and using them. To be proud of accomplishments and not shy about letting others know about them is another component. The understanding and acceptance that one does not need the approval of others all the time is critical to good mental health and emotional growth.
3. GIFT OF POSSIBILITIES. Anyone can do anything they want to do - if they're willing to work at it. This means acquiring the needed skills, taking risks, and reaching out.. Give to yourself and your loved ones and friends the gift of freedom to be anything rather than limiting imaginations by labels and rules. Permit everyone to dream and then help in whatever way you can to see the achievement of those dreams. Encourage love of learning and exploration of new ideas. Your influence will encourage you to do the same.
4. GIFT OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS. This support base allows a positive outlook to permeate whatever you do with your life. You learn from both the good and the bad, the happy and sad, the success and the setbacks. Interactions of all types are found, nurtured, and used throughout your life. They aren't always picture-perfect but that's part of teaching you how to develop yourself and the many capabilities you need to build self-esteem.
5. GIFT OF BEING A PERSON WHO HAS A SPARK and appreciation for all of life. Encourage those you care about to be fully alive by taking adventures, finding laughter and fun daily, expressing their creativity, and stretching themselves beyond their personal limits. Model a lifestyle that provides them with a positive guideline.
6. GIFT OF LIFE WITHOUT NEEDLESS WORRIES OR FEARS. Show others by practicing this way of life demonstrates that you don't just sit around and fret about problems. Rather, you tackle them. Be a doer; you'll be surprised at how others will follow your lead. Not only that, the "problems" may vanish when met head on or realistically pushed aside.
7. GIFT OF ACRONYMS. Sure, it sounds strange but it gets you thinking. Here's some ideas for the word love. Loving Openly, Vivaciously, Enthusiastically Liking Offspring Virtually Everyday Little Oddities, Very Endearing Life Offers Vibrant Energy Laughter, Openness, Vitality, Excitement
In addition to giving these gifts to others, remember to give them to yourself as well. Love gifts can be given away any time, to anyone, for the best reason of all, you care. The gifts of acceptance, self-confidence, possibility thinking and action, problem solving, and the supreme gift of finding happiness in the challenge of living comes from self-esteem love gifts. Give them freely, willingly, and with affection.
(c)2003 Virginia Reeves OK to reprint. My motto is share your smiles as you search for the pot of gold. Ezine on enhancing growth offers alternate weeks of Virginia's articles and a guest. This provides variety to benefit you. mailto:millionairemindset@GetResponse.com For more choices, please check website at http://www.rainbowopportunities.ws Thanks!