Diet and Fitness Tips For Weight Loss
Tell me, does this describe you? 'I tried a zillion diets in fits and
starts and was never successful.' Just going on a diet will not give you
a complete healthy persona. I eventually paid attention to what
everybody was saying, but I was too lazy to do.
I added fitness and exercise to the equation. We also need to stay fit as well as diet to lose weight. Our true wealth is our health. Isn't it worth your time to bring it into peak condition and maintain it? Diet fitness is all about a combination of diet and an effective fitness program.
This basically includes three levels of consideration:
1. Balance-A balanced diet must contain carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamin, mineral salts and fiber in well proportionate quantity. Carbohydrates provides the energy so these play an important role in balanced diet. Daily intake of all foods from fruits to vegetables and meats to grains is important.
2. Moderation- portion control, small quantity at regular intervals. I was shocked when I heard the results of a 5-year study costing millions of dollars the government spent to find out why the population of the US is getting heavier. The results…they discovered that we eat larger quantities! Big Super size!
3. Variation - wide assortments of foods,means higher chances of complete nutrition. And variety in your workout routine means a greter chance of maintaining it.
It is a well-known fact that poor diet leads to health challenges, like obesity, even cancer and heart disease. The link between diet and physical fitness has well been established and recognized as a science in itself. It's the essence of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. How do you mix diet and fitness? What changes in your diet and fitness regimes will prove to be the most beneficial ones?
These questions may have been on your mind for quite sometime but you didn't know where to begin. I let my laziness prevent me from getting started for a long time. I wanted the 'perfect' fitness plan. My advice? Just get started anywhere, but get started. There are the solutions at your doorstep. First and foremost, you need to ensure that the diet you are on, supplies you enough strength and energy to carry out the fitness training which means:
The basic fitness diet should:
1. Have a wide variety of foods-- wholegrain breads and cereals for vitamins and minerals, leafy green vegetables for iron fueling, fruit for sufficient fiber, lean meat and Fish (lowers cholesterol and helps prevent cancer) and low fat dairy products.
2. Enable you to have optimal weight and energy to carry out daily activities easily.
3. Enable quick and complete recovery during exercise.
4. Have sufficient fluids to have maximum hydration.
5. Provide both short and long term benefits and ease of maintenance.
When the above criterion is satisfied, you know that you are on a diet program that is not starving you or leading you towards the risk of malnutrition and weakness. Fitness programs can include not only basic gymnasium but modern techniques like dancing, aerobics and yoga for variety and fun. If it is enjoyable it will be easier to keep them up.
Make no mistake about it, fitness regimes help you speed up the process of loosing weight along with the diet. That is the key, the fantastic diet accelerator. So eat healthy, exercise and be wise!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Information just like this will help you Diet To Lose Weight . You will discover how to Lose Weight By Dieting.