How To Apply Clip in Hair Extensions
Clip in hair extension is more and more popular in hair salon, even a piece of hair's change, it still can make you different in the fellows, now let's see how to apply the clip in hair extensions
Hair extensions can add length, volume and color to natural hair. Clip in hair extensions are an ideal way to use extensions without the long-term commitment of sewing or gluing in hair extensions. Clip-ins are available in small, 1-inch strips that can be applied individually or larger wefts of up to 6 inches long that may run around the entire head. When applied properly, clip-ins can comfortably and securely remain in place all day long.
Bellow are some advtices about how to apply the clip in hair extension, let's go!
1. Decide on the location you'd like for your hair extension. If you are using a single streak, you may choose an area near the face. For larger wefts, begin at the back of the head.
2. Measure a length of hair approximately the same length as the extension strip. Split the section of hair in half, pinning the top half out of the way with your hair clip. This portion of hair will conceal the extension clip.
3. Tease the lower strip of hair at the root using your comb. Backcomb both the top and bottom sides of the hair about 1 inch from the roots. Roughing up the hair will give the clip something to grab on to.
4. Spray both the top and bottom sides of the backcombed hair with hair spray.
5. Open your hair extension clip by pressing down in the middle of the clip. Place the teeth of the clip against your scalp at the root of the selected area.
7. Remove your reserved hair from its clipped-up position and allow it to fall over the top of the extension. Smooth the surface of the hair using your comb to neatly conceal the clip.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Welcome to discuss hair here