Seeing A Medium
If you are about to go to see a medium reader for the first time it is natural for you to wonder what the top three things are that you should ask the medium reader about.
If you are about to go to see a medium reader for the first time it is natural for you to wonder what the top three things are that you should ask the medium reader. This question of what to ask is hard to answer because some people plan ahead to ask questions that will tell them if the individual is truly a gifted psychic and is having accurate visions concerning them and others simply play this entire meeting by ear.
If you are planning to ask questions in order to establish whether or not your medium reader is accurate then you need to concentrate on asking questions that only you will know the answer to. Do not ask vague questions like where I grew up because your accent and your mannerisms will tell an intuitive person the answer to that question right away. Instead ask things like:
· Is the spirit of my grandmother around me? If they respond that yes they can see and hear the dead relative you are speaking of then you start to ask questions that will verify in your mind that they are seeing your dead relative. They should be able to describe the relative or at the very least the cause of their death.
· Does my grandmother have a message she would like to share? You knew this relative intimately so there is some secret the two of you had that no one else knew about. Get the medium to touch on the secret to help you verify their accuracy.
· Is my grandmother accompanied by other spirits of other family members? Try to identify the other members that the medium may see with the relative you asked about.
The more common things that people ask are asked by those people who really play the session by ear. This is very smart because a medium reader cannot force what they see they just have the premonitions come to them. Not everything will be revealed to them all at once like a motion picture so you have to be patient and try to understand how the medium receives their information.
Frequent questions that are asked during a medium reading include:
· Am I on the right career path?
· Do I need to make changes in my career?
· Will I find my soul mate?
· Will I have children?
· Should I relocate to a different city?
· Am I healthy or is there a health issue that the doctor is missing?
· Is the person I am in love with also in love with me?
· Will I live to a ripe old age or will I die at an early age?
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Rachel Saxon works for the psychic & metaphysical arena and is a Reiki Master, promoting discovery of the personal spiritual pathway through the use of established and expert clairvoyants, astrologers, tarot readers and mediums.