1. There IS an ... simple way to lower Lottery Odds.2. The odds in, for example, a 6-49 lottery are ... Play all 49 lottery numbers and you are ... to have one ball corr
1. There IS an incredibly simple way to lower Lottery Odds.
2. The odds in, for example, a 6-49 lottery are 1-in-13,983,816.
3. Play all 49 lottery numbers and you are GUARANTEED to have one ball correct. And it only requires 9 games. Even the 59-ball New York Lottery only requires 10 games.
4. Win just one ball guaranteed correct, your Lottery Odds have now fallen from 1-in-13,983,816 to 1-in-1,712,304 A reduction of over TWELVE Million! And all this with a technique that takes 5 minutes and costs under $10.
5. The most probable lottery result has three odd lottery numbers and three even lottery numbers (33.3% of the 13,983,816 combinations are of this type)
6. A lottery result with no consecutive numbers occurs just over 1-week-in-2 on average (50.5% of the 13,983,816 combinations are of this type)
7. Your lottery results can be boosted using games with three high lottery numbers and three low lottery numbers (33.3% of the combinations are of this type)
8. The most probable lottery result will have no lottery numbers from the previous week (43.6% of the 13,983,816 combinations) or only two lottery numbers from the previous week (41.3% of the 13,983,816 combinations)
9. Constructing your games using these rules and using all the numbers in your lottery is the simplest, easiest, quickest way to improve your lottery results.
10. A 49-ball lottery has been used as an example but the concept applies to all lotteries, with just slight changes in the percentages. In the Lottery, its true that anything is possible but some things are more probable than others!
This lottery article was submitted by Terry Fisher, CEO of LottoMasta International, and is an extract from his book Winning Lotto Secrets. His website http://www.lottery-books.com provides an analysis of the best lottery books on the 'net, ranked from 1 to 10.