Picture ... started, or are about to start an online ... Your aim is to ... your debt, create your wealth and have the ... and freedom you've always dreamed of. You have hi
Picture this... You've started, or are about to start an online business. Your aim is to eliminate your debt, create your wealth and have the lifestyle and freedom you've always dreamed of. You have high hopes and dreams of being able to do what you want, and whenever you want. Sound familiar? So, how is it going so far? Have YOU been successful? You must develop habits... Here are six habits of highly successful webmasters:
1. Plan Your Life: Take the time to plan important events in your life. Also, plan your tasks and goals for the next day. This helps keep you organised.
2. Set Deadlines and Block Out Time for your Tasks and Goals: Use your time well. You only have 24 hours in a day, so use it to work for you and not against you. Devote a certain amount of time to various tasks throughout the day.
3. Surround Yourself with Smart, Successful People: You are a direct reflection of the people you surround yourself with, so surround yourself with smart,successful people. By doing this will challenge you and raise your standards.
4. Concentrate on your Circle of Influence, not on your Circle of Concern: Everyone has a circle of influence, and a circle of concern. In other words, things that you have influence over and concerns that you have no control over.
5. Model Successful People or Successful Businesses: This will help accelerate your success by avoiding the mistakes made by the people or businesses that failed. So, learn from other people's mistakes, as well as your own.
6. Take Action! This has got to be the most difficult "habit" of all. If taking action were easy, you would already be wealthy, healthy, and wise. As I said earlier, we all have plans, but, we don't always take the action necessary to implement those plans. Therefore, our goals are never achieved.
YOUR INABILITY TO TAKE ACTION IS THE PROBLEM!
Chances are you are currently working for someone else at this time. When you are working for someone else, you are not really in control. By working for someone else, you don't have the freedom to do what you want to do, when you want to do it. As an employee, you get paid hourly or a salary.... but if you stop working, you stop getting paid.
What you really want is the ability to make money while you are sleeping, taking time off, or even on vacation for a month. The only way this is possible is if you own your own business. If you have a business, then develop these six habits of highly successful webmasters and you'll be well on your way to success.