5 pieces of advice to lease the latest Renault model
Signing a new leasing agreement can be really worrying even more so you've never leased a car before because you have preferred to buy your own Renault instead.
So if you are in this type of situation and need to figure out how to find the right Renault then here's some advice to make your choice slightly easier.
1) Firstly, you should make a lot of preparations. What this means is that you should make the decision as to whether leasing is the best option for you both in the present and several years down the line. When you have made this choice you should research the Renault you may want to hire. Take extra time to determine exactly what features you are looking for from a Renault, such as: interiors, colour, seats, body shape, doors and whether the car will suit your lifestyle.
2) Then, you need to brush up on some of the leasing terms so that you don't become bamboozled with the terms, for instance money factor (interest formula), capitalised cost (the car price) and residual value (the final value of the car at the end of the lease) You should then work out the value of your monthly fees and payments, which will be affordable and you can manage to pay. Information of this sort is easy enough to track down on the net and if you happen to be hiring from the net thoroughly read the site before you pick up the phone or visit a showroom.
3) That said, monthly payments are not as important as you might think. By this I mean that the amount you pay per month is not always that important, as lower leasing fees normally mean that you will have to lease the vehicle for a longer period of time. When you calculate the leasing costs over the term then chances are that it may be about the same amount, so don't be swayed by initial figures. What this means is that if leasing costs seem high then you need to you need to consider what else they may be providing you with.
4) You should make the most of promotions and incentives. By doing this you will be able to reduce the capitalised cost of the Renault, as well as the leasing fee per month. Determine if there are any promotions on in the next couple of months and which companies they are available with. As well, you should do a little research and figure out if a particular manufacturer or the latest model is at a lower price at the moment. For instance, Renault contract hire is extremely attractive at present.
5) When looking at Renaults keep in mind what it is that you are looking for. You shouldn't be impressed and wowed by the Renault that you are test driving or the stunning model on the forecourt. It may be a better idea to identity specific features that you want from your new leased model and then only agree to a deal for a vehicle that has those features.
By sticking to these guidelines picking the right leasing agreement and Renault should be a lot less stressful and you'll be able to find the most suitable car for your lifestyle, whatever the Renault model.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Renault contract hire - I've had the opportunity to use a mix of financial systems and I'm very good at making calculations.I really enjoy numbers and have worked steadily to obtain experience in a variety of financial fields. I am keen to better my interpersonal talents and spend more time working in a team. I want to make lots of profit for whoever I choose to work for.