5 Ways To Reinforce Your Brand's Message
To get your brand to stick with people you need to constantly reinforce the message you are trying to send. The occasional mailer or business card just isn't enough to get the job done. And here are 5 ways you can keep your message in front of your customer.
Putting together a solid brand means reinforcing your message constantly. And there are a number of ways to do this. If you want people to remember your message then you need to use every chance you get to put out your message. If you have to you can even create your own opportunities. Here are 5 ways you can keep pounding out your message.
1. Put your logo on all your regular correspondence. Things like Invoices, faxes, and any other printed material that you send to your customers is an opportunity to reinforce your brand. If need be you can use printed labels stickers to make it easier for you to do this. Also if you haven't already you need to design a good logo for your business. Images leave a better mental impression than just a business name and tagline.
2. All of your promotional material needs to send the same consistent message. Your business cards, brochures, sales letters, website, vehicle graphics, and printed advertising needs to send the same message over and over. That kind of pounding will eventually make your message stick with customers. Some of the most famous branded logo's such as Coke, Starbuck's, Wal-mart, Bank of America and other's are recognizable because they have been pounded home consistently. Even a small business can benefit if you can hammer it home.
3. Send your customers holiday cards. Showing that you are thinking about them even during the holidays is a good way for some extra communication. In addition make sure you sign the cards yourself. Personalizing the card is a good way for you to send a message to them. Signature stamps are a quick way to get the job done but lack that personal touch. Handwritten signatures show that you took that little extra bit of time to say thank you. Instead of using an office assistant to get the job done fast. And as always make sure your cards include your logo as well as your tagline.
4. Another way for you to keep communicating with clients is through a newsletter. Either one that is mailed or an E-Newsletter. Either way you can use it to constantly send out your message. Of course as always make sure to include your logo on it. And in this case a stamped signature is ok for convenience. In addition to your logo and signature make sure you use your tagline as well.
5. Finally follow up with your customers as much as possible. Thank you letters are great to use after a job is completed. It's always a good idea to show your appreciation to your customers for their business. And as before use your logo, tagline and signature as much as possible.
The key to building up a solid brand message is repetition. You have to repeat your message every chance you get. Even if all they see is the logo the more they see it the more people will remember your business. And as you can see it is possible to create your own opportunities. Constant communication will get your message across to your customers and show how much you appreciate working with them.
Article Tags: Make Sure
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Cash Miller is an expert in small business affairs. To receive more tips that can help your business and let you to crush your competition you can sign up for his FREE Newsletter at http://www.smallbusinessdelivered.com/free-newsletter-signup.html. Once you've signed up you'll receive access to 5 FREE E-Books that can help your business prosper. And as a Bonus FREE Newsletter Members can expect to receive an additional FREE E-Book each week.