8 Most Common Mobile Application Development Myths
Smartphones are very essential for today's digital environment. Without mobile apps, smartphones can't survive. Because different kinds of mobile apps engage different peoples to use more and more. When it comes to business (or) individual ideas, mobile apps will increase your economic potential and brand value. Myths occur in various industries likewise IT also exists. Check out the most common myths about mobile application development.
Most Popular Mobile App Development Myths:Here, we have mentioned some of the myths that are important before getting into a development phase. Avoiding such kind of myths will helps you to communicate better with your mobile app development company.
1. Mobile App Development is cheaper than Website developmentMy peoples have wrongly understood that mobile app development is less when compared to web development. Because mobile devices are small so that the company will charge you less money for mobile app development when compared to website development. Just like software development its also complex. If you want to develop a mobile app, each company has to pay for the analyst, developers, designers, and app testers. So it is a myth that developing mobile applications is a cheap thing and everybody can afford it.
2. Cross-Platform App Conversion is formal and easyEvery client thinks that when converting a mobile app from one platform to another one (like iOS to Android) its a simple one for rewriting the applications code and app development company can do it easily and quickly without any errors. But it is not an automated process, developers should have to write code from the beginning.
3. Building High-Quality mobile apps is not a big dealGood mobile apps can't be developed overnight. So, it needs some time to finalize the designs, functionality, user experience, UI and graphics. Then, only we can produce better results. Mobile apps should have to develop with the latest trends & technologies, OS versions and more.
4. Mobile Applications Requires PromotionWhen the competition is high and you have to survive a long way in the market it is an easy task while making proper promotions. But, it will take more effort and money to do promotions. Once you have uploaded your app to the Play Store and App Store, it won't reach more. Doing promotions for your app which helps to reach more peoples, increase brand value and app downloads. And also you have to include attractive pictures, a short video about your app and description which attracts users to know about your app.
5. Deployment of Mobile AppsOnce the app gets released in the play store and app store that doesn't mean that the responsibility is ended up there. The new features, bug fixes should be added in the new versions which keeps your users engaged and more interest in your app. And also we have check codes updated correctly in the new versions wisely.
6. Developing Applications for all OSIt's not a necessity to build mobile apps for all kinds of OS like IOS, Andriod, Blueberry, and Windows. It depends upon the client's requirements. If your apps have reached more to the audience then you can proceed to the other platforms.
7. App Success depends on functionalityFunctionality plays a crucial role in each application's success. Mobile apps with difficult user flow & multi-functionality won’t be a successful one. But with a good user-friendly interface as well as the flow will make an app a successful one.
Best way to build mobile apps:From the above-mentioned points, we can conclude that these are the most notable myths about mobile app development, which most of the people believe. However, if you want to reach an extent level, you won't believe these myths instead you can concentrate on proven methods for mobile application development. So, don't get stuck with these myths and just follow the right mobile app development process to stay on track. In case, you are looking to develop a mobile app for your business, get in touch with a leading mobile app development company that has many years of experience serving in the app development industry.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am Tim Josh, Working as a Digital Marketing Analyst in a blockchain app development company having more than 3 years of experience. My Interests are traveling, pencil sketching and blogging.