However, if you’re going someplace where you can’t take your furry friend along, pet boarding is one of the best options to take care of your cats and dogs. Pet kennels offer great comfort...
However, if you’re going someplace where you can’t take your furry friend along, pet boarding is one of the best options to take care of your cats and dogs.
Pet kennels offer great comfort for your pets and along with entertainment, food and stay options that keep your best bud happy till you come back. Whether you’re going to go away for long or short trip, you might want to try with a Puppy Daycare Edmonton for a day or two before leaving your pet for more than a week at the facility. The 5 key benefits of using pet boarding during your vacation include:
1. Social Interactions A lot of pet parents often worry that leaving their pets in a boarding facility might lead to undesirable interactions with other pets. However, in professional facilities that offer the right supervision, your pets can actually make new friends in a healthy and playful environment.
This can be a great skill for your pet to be comfortable with for future interactions and encounters in daily life. Plus, if they are the only pet at home, this will be a good chance for them to bond with other dogs or cats like them.
2. Medical Attention Every parent worries about their pet’s health when they are away. The best part about pet boarding is the professionals who will keep a watchful eye for any medical problems that may arise during his stay.
While choosing a pet boarding facility, make sure to pick a facility that has trained and knowledgeable staff, experience goes a long way. It might also help to ensure all vaccinations are given beforehand and notify the staff about any prevailing medical problems faced by your pets.
3. Professional Care Many pet boarding facilities offer genuine care and comfort for your pets while you’re away. This makes them feel like they are at a fun sleep-over camp while they are being watched by well trained staff. The staff will be well-equipped to handle any situation, manage pets with special needs and also administer special foods for pets on a particular diet.
4. Suitable Exercise & Play Time Dogs especially need their dose of daily exercise and nutrition to keep them happy and healthy. Many puppy and dog daycare and boarding facilities offer supervised play time and also outdoor play areas. Just make sure that the facility manages dogs of different breeds, ages, and sizes separately to avoid any mishaps.
5. Safety & Peace of Mind When you keep your pet in a boarding facility, you can be assured that they won’t be running on the street or escape unknowingly. Safety is a primary concern for all pet owners as well as staff. With the right boarding kennel, you can ensure your furry friend is in good hands and is having a great time!
Leaving your pets at a boarding facility can be a good experience for them and it can make sure that you enjoy your vacation without much stress!
Are you in need of Pet Boarding services in the Edmonton? We are here to help, Contact us today for your pet boarding needs.